ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tossa De Mar: Villa Rentals
Total Articles: 28
Imagine soft golden sands washed by deep-blue Mediterranean waters, year-round sunshine, mysterious caves and hidden coves, delicious Catalan cuisine, plenty of history to soak in and lots of activities for adventure-lovers – if this sounds like a dream, you'll find this paradise in the little village of Tossa de Mar on the Costa Brava, Spain!
Tossa de Mar is a great blend of lively restaurants and tapas bars serving fresh seafood delicacies, subtly spiced Catalan dishes and its own unique paella, a 14km stretch of scenic coastline and is the perfect destination for a family holiday that's very different from the packaged offerings in many other parts of Spain. This quiet and serene spot is however within easy reach of Barcelona, Lloret de Mar and Santa Susanna should you want a change of scene.
A great accommodation option in Tossa de Mar is the villa rental. You have plenty of choices in terms of budget, features and size. If you're looking for an affordable but comfortable family destination, pick a villa that comfortably houses all members and has the basic essentials like clean and hygienic baths and swimming pool, well-equipped kitchen, fully-furnished rooms, laundry facilities and access to transportation, medical facilities and supermarkets. A luxury villa has all these and much more – opulent fittings and furnishings, great views and private access to the beach, balconies overlooking the mountains and the sea, outdoor barbecue, terraces and patios, extensive grounds, private gym, entertainment and leisure center etc. Some luxury villas also have staff to pamper you so that you're completely relaxed on your holiday. You can pick the most appropriate type according to your needs and limitations.
Tossa de Mar's attractions include the ancient town of Villa Vella with its medieval fortress, narrow alleyways and charming old buildings which provide great photo ops. Nature-lovers will enjoy a trip to Massif Cadieretes Nature Reserve with its unique Mediterranean flora and fauna. A villa rental in Tossa de Mar would be the ideal base for exploring the beauties of Costa Brava's rugged coastline and the occasional trip to Barcelona or Girona for a taste of urban excitement. However, if your idea of a holiday is complete relaxation, Tossa's own beaches like the Platja Gran are perfect – pristine sands, safe for children, plenty of life-guards, activities and eateries make it the ideal spot for a family holiday.
If you're interested in adventure and sports, you get your fill of hiking, trekking and cycling in the nearby mountains. Learn diving at the underwater park at L'Estartit and explore the treasures of the Mediterranean. Villa rentals in Tossa allow everyone in your group to plan their own itinerary – be it shopping for duty-free stuff at Andorra, fishing, walking at the Sa Riera reserve or a trip with the kids to the Port Aventura theme park nearby.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe