ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Costa Blanca Villa: Alicante
Total Articles: 28
A great location for your Spanish vacation in Costa Blanca would be a villa rental in Alicante. This beautiful Mediterranean coastal city combines a 7000 year old history, a modern business hub and university town and is also the home of important Spanish film studios.
If you're traveling with a group of friends or family that includes people of different ages and holiday preferences, a villa rental makes a lot of sense. Apart from the undeniable cost-sharing benefits, you also get to bond with people, share fun times and chores yet keep your privacy and remain flexible as far as schedules, meals, time and itinerary are concerned. These are benefits that you may not get in a hotel or resort. Villa rentals also give you that home-away-from-home feeling that's so important when you have young kids or seniors with you.
Alicante's biggest attraction is the Santa Barbara Castle perched atop a hill overlooking the port. Largely abandoned and derelict till the 1960's, it is now a wonderful show-piece of local culture and history, with lifts inside the mountain for the convenience of visitors. Other lovely spots are the Explanada de Espana which is a tree-lined boulevard along the water-front, that's a gathering-place for locals and tourists. This boulevard is one of the most unique in the world, paved in an amazing mosaic pattern of waves, with nearly seven million tiles! Numerous cafes, bars and restaurants line this walkway and if you like people watching and being part of the lively crowds here, this is the place to be!
Villa rentals in Alicante range from budget to affordable, luxury to super-luxury and everything in between. Depending on your budget, your holiday needs and preferences, etc you can choose the most appropriate one. You can share some fun times with a large or small group of family and friends in a villa, take turns in baby or granny-sitting, cooking and doing fun things with your kids while the others go shopping or sight-seeing. Villas with fully-equipped kitchens are a boon if you've opted for self-catering. Refrigerators, freezers, dish-washer, coffee-makers, oven and microwave, toasters, grills and cook-tops along with a set of basic crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils are provided. People with special dietary requirements may have to bring some items along with them, otherwise, make sure that your villa is located within easy access of local supermarkets and stores. Shopping in the neighborhood allows you to mingle with the locals, experience the “authentic” Alicante and also try your hand at cooking the delicious Valencian cuisine.
If you're here during the summer solstice, you can watch the fabulous week of fireworks/pyrotechnic contests and the regular music concerts, jazz festivals and events organized by the university students. Lots of museums, art galleries, water-sports and leisure activities and cruises to Tabarca Island make your villa rental holiday in Alicante memorable.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe