ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Cambrils: Budget Villas
Total Articles: 28
Located on the Costa Dorada area of Catalonia in northeastern Spain, Cambrils is a very pretty erstwhile fishing village that has now transformed itself into a charming destination for budget tourism. One of the big advantages of staying here is that it's within easy reach of the large city centers like Barcelona and Girona and the wonderful beaches of Salou and Tarragona.
If you're with a large group, a villa rental in Cambrils makes a lot of sense – you get the privacy and exclusivity that make your vacation memorable and peaceful, there's lots of flexibility in terms of meal preferences, timings and options and best of all, there's great cost-sharing benefits.
Villa rentals here are within any budget range. Prices may be from an affordable 450-650 euros per week for a three-bedroom villa accommodating six to seven people, to more luxurious properties at $1200-1500 per week for a four-bedroom sea-front villa that can house nine people. Most villa owners prefer family groups rather than a group of young singles especially if the villas are located in residential districts. You'll have to check whether pets are allowed or if you require smoking or wheel-chair access. If you enjoy gardening some villas offer extensive grounds where you can enjoy taking care of ornamental plants, olive groves or fruit orchards. Another plus point with a villa rental in Cambrils is that you get to mingle with the locals and shop in the local markets for food, souvenirs, local handicrafts, antiques, lace, textiles, olive oil, leather work and jewelry.
Facilities in villas in Cambrils include fully-equipped kitchen and baths with shower and tub. The entertainment center has the latest DVD players, multimedia and TV. However some villas may have just a single bath to be shared among three bedrooms or more and you'll have to check this before you make the final choice. Towels/linen are provided but you may not have laundry facilities – so check whether there's a nearby Laundromat. The swimming-pool may be open according to the season, unless it's an all-weather one.
Cambrils has something for all age groups and holiday preferences. The harbor and port, largely used for fishing, are an endless source of delight, with fishing boats arriving regularly to deposit the day's catch and if you're in a self-catering villa, this is your chance to pick the freshest bargains for your meals. There are also some great restaurants and bars along the marina serving the best of Catalonian cuisine if you want a change. The famous Port Aventura Amusement Park is within easy access of Cambrils and perfect for family outings. The very interesting Roman ruins at Tarragona are also located nearby, you can take a hike, cycle or drive up to the Prades mountains or if you're in the mood for some lively night-life a trip to Salou would be perfect.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson