ALL >> General >> View Article
Why Chinese Iml Container Mouldings Are So Famous?By Expert Author: Johny Peter
With the development of science and technology, Chinese IML container mouldings have increasingly developed in China. Especially our Sino, we make more and more IML container mould for different container in recent years.
What is IML?
IML is different from the traditional direct screen printing, heat-shrinkable labels, adhesive labels, the new form of labeling and packaging, and it has been popular for several years in Europe and America. After two or three years wait-and-see in the country, and finally started a large scale application. The materials are used in the mould such as stickers which are mainly used for PP, PE, PET blow molding and injection molding products. We need put the label printed into the cavity of the blowing mould or injection mould before blowing or injection. When we close the mould to blow or inject, the special glue will melt under the high temperature, high pressure. When we open the mould, a beautiful bottle will come out for one-time.
Why Chinese IML Container Moldings are so famous in the whole world? Why so many packages have opted for IML? There are many advantages for some stickers.
The advantages of in-mould labels:
• Directly enhances the product's security features, more in line with standard enterprise brand protection needs.
• In-mould labeling beautifully printed, laser, special effects such as aluminum, packaging grades increased substantially.
• Beautiful form, not easy to fall off damaged, waterproof, oil proof, mildew
• Improving packaging products health, security, eliminates the secondary printing and label of environmental pollution.
Comprehensive cost significantly less than traditional label and direct screen printing and environmentally friendly has some anti-counterfeiting effect, due to higher production costs in-mould label itself, due to the complete stop during use required by the manipulator system, thus at a certain threshold on both financial and technical.
Excellent recycling performance, trademark of whole body made of polyolefin material. Without the split together with container crushed and then use. No secondary pollution happens.
Everything has two sides to IML, of course, there are also some disadvantages.
The disadvantages of in-mould labels:
• Production requires professional injection molding machines.
• In-mould labeling required professional printing machines.
In a word, Chinese IML container moldings are useful and popular.
About The Author:-
This article is written by Johny Peter on behalf of SINOMOULD which is a leading Chinese Plastic Injection Company, offers automotive parts molding, Cosmetic Compact Packaging Molding, Auto Moldings, Gas Assisted Injection Moulding China, Food Container Moldings China and Plastic Injection Molding Service etc throughout the world. For More information on this topic visit: - http://chinaplasticmolding.buzznet.com/photos/default/?id=68532862
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar