ALL >> Others >> View Article
How To Reduce Cutting Crumbs When Using Diamond Saw Blades
Total Articles: 61
When using diamond circular saw blade for cutting hard raw materials such as stone, you would notice that there are too many cutting crumbs, which will affect the cutting work if not being removed in time, for example, with cutting crumbs accumulated at here, there would be higher cutting temperature so that both the cutting result and saw blade’s working life would be affected negatively, therefore sometimes you have to consider the problem how to reduce the cutting crumbs when using diamond saw blade?
As usual, some mineral substances would be contained in the stone raw materials, therefore during cutting process, the cutting crumbs would be related to the abrasion resistance coefficient at the diamond connection part, including both its composition and its machining parameters. As for the abrasive resistance at connection parts, on the one hand, you have to consider the matrix’s abrasion resistance performance, on the other hands, you have to consider the diamond itself abrasion resistance performance.
Here is one cutting condition you can reference, because of the stone raw materials processing at high location, there is thermal stress loading on stones, and then it will affect the diamond particles, at the same time, cutting crumbs are likely to be accumulated at the middle part of grinding material so that the matrix joint part would be abraded heavily. In short, both the cutting tools abrasion resistance performance and cutting results would be affected under such circumstance.
Cutting crumbs which are likely to lead to cutting tools abrasion would be dependent on the main ingredients in stone materials. Different with cutting tools, particles constituted by cutting crumbs will contain more small size particles which in most cases are likely to be out of shape. During cutting process, at hydrogenic rock broken part, it will be clinged tightly on the bottom of diamond particles because the bonding material of diamond circular saw blade always has low intensity, after being cut, there would be small size stone cutting crumbs with high hardness. Compared with the stone cutting crumbs with higher cutting performance, diamond particles don’t have remarkable abrasion resistance results, you will only find that the matrix of diamond cutting tools are abraded obviously.
In addition to machining parameters, the machining ways would have some influences on cutting crumbs, for example, if it is the up-down cutting type, the diamond saw blade particles will reach up to te largest particle thickness, there would be less cutting crumbs.
Different Circular Saw Blades including Wood Cutting Saw Blades and Panel Saw Blades are offered at Flostools, one professional circular saw blades manufacturer. In addition, Aluminum Saw Blades is also available at affordable price.
Others Articles1. Conveyor Application Systems Adds Luke Mazziotti To The Team
2. Get To Know About The Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Bee Control Service
Author: AllPro Bee Removal
3. Astrology Consultation On Phone In India
Author: Future Study Online
4. How To Choose Types Of Surrey Insulation
Author: Aaron Abrams
5. Microsoft Targets Ipad With The Low-price Surface Tablets
Author: Ela Thomas
6. How To Design Your Own Custom T-shirts Printing:
Author: Liam Noah
7. Ngo In Gujarat & Its Kitchen
Author: Akshaya Patra
8. Benefits Of Building Facility Maintenance Companies In Noida
9. 5 Ways Housekeeping Agency In Ncr Can Serve Your Workplace
10. Nhai Is Building Beyond Just Roads & Highways
Author: srihith vala
11. Nhai Is Accepting Applications For Their Internship Scheme For The Present Academic Year
Author: srihith vala
12. Nhai Advances Highways Sector With High-end Technologies
13. Idemigods: Your Go-to For Apple Parts
Author: Darren Chappel
14. Dog Training In Top Doggie Day Care Las Vegas
15. Nhai To Branch Out Into Realty Development To Raise Resources For Bharatmala Programme