ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Tcl Associates Focus On Asia As Markets Continue To Climb
Total Articles: 13
In China the Shanghai Composite rose 1.2% and in Hong Kong the Hang Seng climbed one percentage point. As Chinese authorities released more positive data, they stated that industrial output climbed 10.4% in August, beating the forecasted 9.9% increase. Retail sales have also increased 13.4% in August, up from an increase in 13.2% in July. China Coal Energy Company Ltd gained nearly 7%, Lenovo group traded 3.8% higher and CITIC Pacific Ltd climbed to 4.8%. Financial shares traded higher as investors speculate that lenders will be able issue preferred shares to raise capital. Bank of Communications Co. 1.7% and China Merchants Bank Co. jumped 3%. China Mobile Ltd rose 1.3% ahead of a predicted announcement that they will sell Apple's iPhone. TCL Associates’ analyst have put a strong buy rating on China Mobile as they believe the new iPhone will generate massive profit for both them and Apple.
The Nikkei Stock Average added 1.5%, after climbing 2.5% in the previous day's trading session because of Tokyo winning the bid for the 2020 Summer Olympics. The effect this had on shares yesterday continued today. Construction firms profited from the expectations of demand that the event will create. Kajima Corp. soared 7.8% and Taisei Corp. jumped 13.2%. Analysts at TCL Associates predict that these shares will see gains in the short term, but long term growth is not really sustainable. Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings gained 2.1% after reporting that they expected profits to rise for the fiscal year by 30%.
In Australia the S&P ASX 200 gained 0.4%, as the National Australian Bank's monthly business confidence index rose in August to its highest level in more than two years. TCL Associates’ analyst link the gain in confidence to the incoming conservative government.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions