ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Tcl Associates Focus On Asia As Markets Continue To Climb
Total Articles: 13
In China the Shanghai Composite rose 1.2% and in Hong Kong the Hang Seng climbed one percentage point. As Chinese authorities released more positive data, they stated that industrial output climbed 10.4% in August, beating the forecasted 9.9% increase. Retail sales have also increased 13.4% in August, up from an increase in 13.2% in July. China Coal Energy Company Ltd gained nearly 7%, Lenovo group traded 3.8% higher and CITIC Pacific Ltd climbed to 4.8%. Financial shares traded higher as investors speculate that lenders will be able issue preferred shares to raise capital. Bank of Communications Co. 1.7% and China Merchants Bank Co. jumped 3%. China Mobile Ltd rose 1.3% ahead of a predicted announcement that they will sell Apple's iPhone. TCL Associates’ analyst have put a strong buy rating on China Mobile as they believe the new iPhone will generate massive profit for both them and Apple.
The Nikkei Stock Average added 1.5%, after climbing 2.5% in the previous day's trading session because of Tokyo winning the bid for the 2020 Summer Olympics. The effect this had on shares yesterday continued today. Construction firms profited from the expectations of demand that the event will create. Kajima Corp. soared 7.8% and Taisei Corp. jumped 13.2%. Analysts at TCL Associates predict that these shares will see gains in the short term, but long term growth is not really sustainable. Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings gained 2.1% after reporting that they expected profits to rise for the fiscal year by 30%.
In Australia the S&P ASX 200 gained 0.4%, as the National Australian Bank's monthly business confidence index rose in August to its highest level in more than two years. TCL Associates’ analyst link the gain in confidence to the incoming conservative government.
Investing / Finance Articles1. These Monetary Items Are Modified For Conveying Simple
Author: Tommy Harisson
2. M&a Advisory Firms
Author: Sandeep Sharma
3. Want To Invest In The Share Market For The Long Term ? The Prior The Better!
Author: Mahendra Rajput
4. Indian Gold Trading
Author: wasim rizwan
5. You Are Affirmed Cash In A While Without Such Commitments
Author: Jim Carry
6. Why You Need To Go Over The Internet Before Applying For A Home Loan
Author: Chandani Jawar
7. You Require Cash Just By Enrolling Yourself With The Loan Specialist
Author: Alexander Zeus
8. Benefits Of Getting Instant Cash Loans In I Hour India
Author: Akanksha mishra
9. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
10. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
11. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
12. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
13. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
14. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
15. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani