ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Tcl Associates Focus On Asia As Markets Continue To Climb
Total Articles: 13
In China the Shanghai Composite rose 1.2% and in Hong Kong the Hang Seng climbed one percentage point. As Chinese authorities released more positive data, they stated that industrial output climbed 10.4% in August, beating the forecasted 9.9% increase. Retail sales have also increased 13.4% in August, up from an increase in 13.2% in July. China Coal Energy Company Ltd gained nearly 7%, Lenovo group traded 3.8% higher and CITIC Pacific Ltd climbed to 4.8%. Financial shares traded higher as investors speculate that lenders will be able issue preferred shares to raise capital. Bank of Communications Co. 1.7% and China Merchants Bank Co. jumped 3%. China Mobile Ltd rose 1.3% ahead of a predicted announcement that they will sell Apple's iPhone. TCL Associates’ analyst have put a strong buy rating on China Mobile as they believe the new iPhone will generate massive profit for both them and Apple.
The Nikkei Stock Average added 1.5%, after climbing 2.5% in the previous day's trading session because of Tokyo winning the bid for the 2020 Summer Olympics. The effect this had on shares yesterday continued today. Construction firms profited from the expectations of demand that the event will create. Kajima Corp. soared 7.8% and Taisei Corp. jumped 13.2%. Analysts at TCL Associates predict that these shares will see gains in the short term, but long term growth is not really sustainable. Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings gained 2.1% after reporting that they expected profits to rise for the fiscal year by 30%.
In Australia the S&P ASX 200 gained 0.4%, as the National Australian Bank's monthly business confidence index rose in August to its highest level in more than two years. TCL Associates’ analyst link the gain in confidence to the incoming conservative government.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Becoming A Mortgage Net Branch Company
2. Email Scam On Non-profit And Volunteer Groups Recruitment
Author: lexie grey
3. Top Commodity Trading Signals For Comex Investors
Author: Jean Wong
4. Follow These 5 Precautions When You Send Money To India From The Usa
5. Buying Gold And Silver Bullion Coins: How To Do It Right
Author: Sara Watson
6. Intraday Nifty Future Tips & Nifty Tips Service
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
7. How Dedicated Relationship Bank Can Serve You Well
Author: Jeff Usman
8. What Advantages You Can Obtain From Online Investment
Author: Jeff Usman
9. Get Recognition Even In The Crowd
Author: ponting brown
10. What Does The Future Hold For Forex Trading?
Author: Amir Milan
11. Why You Need Best Forex Brokers
Author: Joyce Shen
12. Top Logical And Reasonable Forex Trading Tips
Author: Santosh Sharma
13. Experts Of Financial Advisory Services Pen Down 10 Profitable Stock Picks For 2017
Author: Multi Management & Future Solutions
14. Are Loans Truly Responsive For People With Poor Credit?
Author: John Thomson
15. Axis Bank Waives 12 Emis On Home Loan For Up To 30 Lakhs