ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Safe Browsing With Mozilla Firefox
Total Articles: 52
Privacy is very important thing to be considering whether you are working in offline or online mode. People of every age group needs to surf internet safely. You need complete privacy when you are transferring the money to other account or you are purchasing something online and for that you need browser privacy. Now a days, spyware is not come up with software only but also from the websites also. So, the question arises now how we can get the privacy online?
You can have the high level of privacy just with the Firefox browser with NoScript add-ons. Now it is important to know about the Mozilla Firefox.
Mozilla Firefox is an open source, cross platform, free and graphical web browser created by Mozilla Corporation and has many supporting tools. The browser was initially started as a division of Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation's primary development target (with its Thunderbird mail and other news client), and has overtook the Mozilla Package as their formal main application release.
what is the NoScript extension?
How do you configure Mozilla Firefox with NoScript extension?
Follow these steps:
1. Download the newest version of Mozilla Firefox and configure it on your system
2. Launch your Mozilla Firefox browser.
3. Now time to download the NoScript extension from the Internet.
4. Click on “Install Now” option to install the NoScript Extension. One dialog box will appear on your screen and then wait for 5 seconds and click on “Install” option. Firefox will install the extensions and it will appear on the browser extension list after the Installation of NoScript extensions.
5. Restart the Mozilla Firefox browser. Now your Mozilla Firefox browser is ready to give you safe browsing session.
Now you are fully secured from the hackers that are spyware or any online threat.
Best Feature of Mozilla Firefox
You can quickly access your favorite website and even if you don’t recognize the URL. Enter the term in the address bar of the Mozilla Firefox and one of the functions of Firefox called as “autocomplete” will give you the nearest match from the history of your browser, or from the bookmarked websites.
Acetecsupport is the leading third-party service provider of computer support services. Our services include Mozilla Firefox Support, antivirus issues, malware issues, spyware issues, wireless router connectivity issues, printer drivers issues, and non-computer devices etc. If you are looking for Mozilla Firefox Technical Support, You can get Mozilla Firefox Support by acetecsupport experts.
Computers Articles1. Laptop Screen Repair Nottingham – Lenovo Repairer
2. Online Software Testing Course
Author: Mind Q Online
3. Why Small And Medium Businesses Need It Consultants
4. 6 Ios Apps Social Media Online Marketers Will Like
Author: Vicky Manzi
5. Top 4 Benefits Of Having A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Allie Laine
6. Way To Become High Skilled Professional In Software Testing
Author: Mind Q Systems
7. How The Interactive Presentation Is Useful For Corporate Platform Scenario?
Author: Amit Sahoo
8. Techniques Making Your Life Easier With The Iphone
Author: Ramon Turman
9. The All New Android Emulator
Author: Kattie August
10. How To Backup Current Settings Before Upgrading Android Homescreen
Author: Archie Carroll
11. How The Power Of Infogrpahics With Infographics Maker Offers The Best Exposure?
Author: Amit Sahoo
12. Android Apps Top 3 For Students And Teachers
Author: Sabrina Goodchap
13. A Thorough Survey Before Buying Computer And Accessories Online
Author: Tapu Goswami
14. 5 Remarkable Iphone Apps Redesigned For Android
Author: Tamela Goldfarb
15. Ebooks For Sale For Android Tablets
Author: Syreeta Mccune