ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Are Guest House Madurai Enough ?
Total Articles: 77
Madurai, located on banks of river Vaigai is one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world. The city has a number of historical monuments and is important hub for educational and industrial hub in Tamilnadu and attracts large number of tourists from India and abroad. Every year several tourists came to visit the place for famous Meenakshi temple, lip smacking spicy delicacies. In the recent years, there has been lot of increase in tourism sector and people are interested in snow clad mountains, beaches, stunning nature. South is mainly famous for greenery, splendid beauty and attracts both Indian and foreigners.
There has been large number of hotels catering to the needs of middle as well as upper class with modern equipped amenities. There has been string of facilities offered at guesthouse Madurai for the convenience of guests. Since most of the hotels in Madurai have restaurants so guests do not have to go in neighourhood to search for an eating outlet. People prefers to stay nearby main attractions like Sri Meenakshi temple, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal, Gandhi Museum and it would be convenient if they found nearby guesthouse Madurai. Now let’s get into some details for the top attractions in Madurai.Sri Meenakshi temple is the heart of the city and remains crowded the whole day. It is one of the best maintained hotel. The history behind Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal is being shown through sound and light show which people enjoys the most. There has been large gathering at the mahal and curiosity among visitors to know the actual facts. Another attraction of the city is Gandhi Museum which teaches the people the importance of struggle in their life and without it nobody can be successful. The people can learn so many things and can apply in their daily life.
There are comfortable and classically styled guesthouses and all rooms in Madurai are centrally air-conditioned with mini-bars, flat screen LCD TVs, wireless internet access, luxury bedding in addition to a refrigerator. Premium rooms are equipped with wireless internet access, luxury bedding, eco-friendly bath products. The Super Classic rooms are beautifully designed interiors and the elegant bathrooms are provided with hot and cold water facility in addition to a refrigerator. The suites epitomize sophistication and luxury having soft king size beds, luxury duvet covers, complimentary wireless internet access . The exquisite interiors, impeccable service and fine cuisine combine to make graceful and elegant residencies in Madurai. The rooftop restaurant offers a gorgeous view of the Madurai skyline. The tastefully decorated guesthouses sparkling with finesse is in the heart of the city’s main business and shopping streets.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione