ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Are Guest House Madurai Enough ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai, located on banks of river Vaigai is one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world. The city has a number of historical monuments and is important hub for educational and industrial hub in Tamilnadu and attracts large number of tourists from India and abroad. Every year several tourists came to visit the place for famous Meenakshi temple, lip smacking spicy delicacies. In the recent years, there has been lot of increase in tourism sector and people are interested in snow clad mountains, beaches, stunning nature. South is mainly famous for greenery, splendid beauty and attracts both Indian and foreigners.
There has been large number of hotels catering to the needs of middle as well as upper class with modern equipped amenities. There has been string of facilities offered at guesthouse Madurai for the convenience of guests. Since most of the hotels in Madurai have restaurants so guests do not have to go in neighourhood to search for an eating outlet. People prefers to stay nearby main attractions like Sri Meenakshi temple, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal, Gandhi Museum and it would be convenient if they found nearby guesthouse Madurai. Now let’s get into some details for the top attractions in Madurai.Sri Meenakshi temple is the heart of the city and remains crowded the whole day. It is one of the best maintained hotel. The history behind Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal is being shown through sound and light show which people enjoys the most. There has been large gathering at the mahal and curiosity among visitors to know the actual facts. Another attraction of the city is Gandhi Museum which teaches the people the importance of struggle in their life and without it nobody can be successful. The people can learn so many things and can apply in their daily life.
There are comfortable and classically styled guesthouses and all rooms in Madurai are centrally air-conditioned with mini-bars, flat screen LCD TVs, wireless internet access, luxury bedding in addition to a refrigerator. Premium rooms are equipped with wireless internet access, luxury bedding, eco-friendly bath products. The Super Classic rooms are beautifully designed interiors and the elegant bathrooms are provided with hot and cold water facility in addition to a refrigerator. The suites epitomize sophistication and luxury having soft king size beds, luxury duvet covers, complimentary wireless internet access . The exquisite interiors, impeccable service and fine cuisine combine to make graceful and elegant residencies in Madurai. The rooftop restaurant offers a gorgeous view of the Madurai skyline. The tastefully decorated guesthouses sparkling with finesse is in the heart of the city’s main business and shopping streets.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David