ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Are Guest House Madurai Enough ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai, located on banks of river Vaigai is one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world. The city has a number of historical monuments and is important hub for educational and industrial hub in Tamilnadu and attracts large number of tourists from India and abroad. Every year several tourists came to visit the place for famous Meenakshi temple, lip smacking spicy delicacies. In the recent years, there has been lot of increase in tourism sector and people are interested in snow clad mountains, beaches, stunning nature. South is mainly famous for greenery, splendid beauty and attracts both Indian and foreigners.
There has been large number of hotels catering to the needs of middle as well as upper class with modern equipped amenities. There has been string of facilities offered at guesthouse Madurai for the convenience of guests. Since most of the hotels in Madurai have restaurants so guests do not have to go in neighourhood to search for an eating outlet. People prefers to stay nearby main attractions like Sri Meenakshi temple, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal, Gandhi Museum and it would be convenient if they found nearby guesthouse Madurai. Now let’s get into some details for the top attractions in Madurai.Sri Meenakshi temple is the heart of the city and remains crowded the whole day. It is one of the best maintained hotel. The history behind Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal is being shown through sound and light show which people enjoys the most. There has been large gathering at the mahal and curiosity among visitors to know the actual facts. Another attraction of the city is Gandhi Museum which teaches the people the importance of struggle in their life and without it nobody can be successful. The people can learn so many things and can apply in their daily life.
There are comfortable and classically styled guesthouses and all rooms in Madurai are centrally air-conditioned with mini-bars, flat screen LCD TVs, wireless internet access, luxury bedding in addition to a refrigerator. Premium rooms are equipped with wireless internet access, luxury bedding, eco-friendly bath products. The Super Classic rooms are beautifully designed interiors and the elegant bathrooms are provided with hot and cold water facility in addition to a refrigerator. The suites epitomize sophistication and luxury having soft king size beds, luxury duvet covers, complimentary wireless internet access . The exquisite interiors, impeccable service and fine cuisine combine to make graceful and elegant residencies in Madurai. The rooftop restaurant offers a gorgeous view of the Madurai skyline. The tastefully decorated guesthouses sparkling with finesse is in the heart of the city’s main business and shopping streets.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler