ALL >> Education >> View Article
The It Jobs: Full Time Vs. Part Time
Total Articles: 50
One of the prime motivators leading to aspirants making a beeline for the MBA in Symbiosis or other MBA programs is the booster does that your career receives. The business management course Pune that you enroll for is actually an investment that you make. The biggest return on this investment is the career that you make when you step out of the high profile business schools. For those of you who are pursuing programs in IT B schools, the challenge becomes one level easier because of the uniqueness of your degree. After all, the business management that you learn has to evolve into prized competencies that hold relevance for corporate. But, the career graph is not going to progress overnight. In fact, even if you are the future Steve Jobs, you better be ready to slog it out in the initial days. In the past, a good job meant a nice desk, a good corporate and a computer where you can do your work in peace. But, now this definition has undergone a drastic change.
Today, a job does not mean the perceived white collar profession wherein you don’t have to move out of your desk. This change of definition is applicable to different domains including IT. Previously, the young graduates having done business management courses in IT made it to top of the line software companies. However, now you need not have the banner of a big corporate but you can still work for them. Yes! The new trend is a drastic shift from full time jobs. The current preference is part time jobs as consultants on diverse projects even for those passing out of the IT B schools like SCIT.
Enrolling in the MBA in Symbiosis, ensures that you get the required placement assistance and round the clock support to establish your career. Unlike other business schools, your perseverance at the MBA programs in Symbiosis are capable of establishing an enviable career in the industry. However, at some point in this career, you will come across this option of going part time. For those of you wondering why this is happening. The answer is simple. It is because of the recessionary trends. The companies are more willing to hire people on a project to project basis. At first site, this seems scary. But, there is nothing to worry. In fact, do a deeper analysis and you can actually see greater returns on your business schools investments.
Let me enlighten you as to how this happens. When you take up a part time or consultant profile in a leading company, you can negotiate to get a higher price and your responsibilities are restricted only to that particular project. If you think, that there is no job security, you are grossly mistaken. The IT b schools are a talent pool for one of the country’s fastest growing domains. It is difficult to imagine the survival of any of the sectors without the support of IT infrastructure. Therefore, be rest assured that there will be no dearth of opportunities if you have developed the required skill set.
Apart from these, the biggest advantage is that you get the leisure to pursue your academic interests further. For graduates, the best bet could be the executive MBA in IT operational at SCIT. So, the next time you hear part time, don’t be shocked. After all, tt could be your next big career move.http://www.scit.edu
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program