ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Makes Things Easier For Your Career With Lot-927: Developing Portlets And Web Applications With
Total Articles: 106
With an increase in the rate that technologies are undergoing advancement IBM is also keeping with pace with advancement and innovation in the softwares and the technologies that it offers. The softwares are constantly upgraded to meet the need of change in the hardware and software. The LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 is one of the series of exams made available by IBM in the upgraded software series of Web Experience Factory 8.0. The exam provides the participating candidates with accreditation of their skills and advanced expertise that they hold with regards to the understanding of the architecture and functionality of the IBM Web Experienced Factory 8.0.
The LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 exam is not the only exam that is offered in conjunction with the IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0., rather combined with the other certification of IBM Certified Solution Developer – Web Experience Factory 8.0, not only enhances experience and expertise but also makes the candidate endeared to the employers. Holding the certifications will allow you to be able to work the technology with utmost utility and functionality for the organization you work for.
IBM provides not only preparation material but also assessment tools for better preparing for the LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0. The assessment test provided by IBM enables the candidates to figure out their strong and weak areas while preparing for the outlined topics for the exam. The significant topics are:
1. Debugging web applications
2. Deploying applications
3. Installing, configuring and the development environment
4. Making models
5. Logging application behavior
6. Build user interfaces
7. Building scalable applications
8. Making projects
9. Profiling web applications and Portlets
11. Working with Java
12. Working with client side builders
13. Creating Mobile Apps
Candidates have to attempt 74 questions within a time limit of 105 minutes or 1 hour and 45 minutes. The exam is web based and administered only in one language, English. A minimum passing score of 78% in the LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 is necessary to receive the certification.
This exam is one of the series of exams made available by IBM in the upgraded software series of Web Experience Factory 8.0. Holding the certification will allow you to be able to work the technology with utmost utility and functionality for the organization you work for.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy