ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Makes Things Easier For Your Career With Lot-927: Developing Portlets And Web Applications With
Total Articles: 106
With an increase in the rate that technologies are undergoing advancement IBM is also keeping with pace with advancement and innovation in the softwares and the technologies that it offers. The softwares are constantly upgraded to meet the need of change in the hardware and software. The LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 is one of the series of exams made available by IBM in the upgraded software series of Web Experience Factory 8.0. The exam provides the participating candidates with accreditation of their skills and advanced expertise that they hold with regards to the understanding of the architecture and functionality of the IBM Web Experienced Factory 8.0.
The LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 exam is not the only exam that is offered in conjunction with the IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0., rather combined with the other certification of IBM Certified Solution Developer – Web Experience Factory 8.0, not only enhances experience and expertise but also makes the candidate endeared to the employers. Holding the certifications will allow you to be able to work the technology with utmost utility and functionality for the organization you work for.
IBM provides not only preparation material but also assessment tools for better preparing for the LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0. The assessment test provided by IBM enables the candidates to figure out their strong and weak areas while preparing for the outlined topics for the exam. The significant topics are:
1. Debugging web applications
2. Deploying applications
3. Installing, configuring and the development environment
4. Making models
5. Logging application behavior
6. Build user interfaces
7. Building scalable applications
8. Making projects
9. Profiling web applications and Portlets
11. Working with Java
12. Working with client side builders
13. Creating Mobile Apps
Candidates have to attempt 74 questions within a time limit of 105 minutes or 1 hour and 45 minutes. The exam is web based and administered only in one language, English. A minimum passing score of 78% in the LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 is necessary to receive the certification.
This exam is one of the series of exams made available by IBM in the upgraded software series of Web Experience Factory 8.0. Holding the certification will allow you to be able to work the technology with utmost utility and functionality for the organization you work for.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation