ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Makes Things Easier For Your Career With Lot-927: Developing Portlets And Web Applications With
Total Articles: 106
With an increase in the rate that technologies are undergoing advancement IBM is also keeping with pace with advancement and innovation in the softwares and the technologies that it offers. The softwares are constantly upgraded to meet the need of change in the hardware and software. The LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 is one of the series of exams made available by IBM in the upgraded software series of Web Experience Factory 8.0. The exam provides the participating candidates with accreditation of their skills and advanced expertise that they hold with regards to the understanding of the architecture and functionality of the IBM Web Experienced Factory 8.0.
The LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 exam is not the only exam that is offered in conjunction with the IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0., rather combined with the other certification of IBM Certified Solution Developer – Web Experience Factory 8.0, not only enhances experience and expertise but also makes the candidate endeared to the employers. Holding the certifications will allow you to be able to work the technology with utmost utility and functionality for the organization you work for.
IBM provides not only preparation material but also assessment tools for better preparing for the LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0. The assessment test provided by IBM enables the candidates to figure out their strong and weak areas while preparing for the outlined topics for the exam. The significant topics are:
1. Debugging web applications
2. Deploying applications
3. Installing, configuring and the development environment
4. Making models
5. Logging application behavior
6. Build user interfaces
7. Building scalable applications
8. Making projects
9. Profiling web applications and Portlets
11. Working with Java
12. Working with client side builders
13. Creating Mobile Apps
Candidates have to attempt 74 questions within a time limit of 105 minutes or 1 hour and 45 minutes. The exam is web based and administered only in one language, English. A minimum passing score of 78% in the LOT-927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0 is necessary to receive the certification.
This exam is one of the series of exams made available by IBM in the upgraded software series of Web Experience Factory 8.0. Holding the certification will allow you to be able to work the technology with utmost utility and functionality for the organization you work for.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni