ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Did A Cone Crusher Develop To What It Is Now?
Total Articles: 14
Crushing and grinding process plays a pivotal role in industrial production, which is also the reason why crushing equipment is taken so seriously. The working principle of the commonly used crushing machine utilizes certain mechanism to realize one or several crushing patterns. The ultimate purpose of crushing is to gain the expected granularity of finished product. Remarkable achievements on cone crusher upgrade have been made in recent years. Since the cone crusher is key equipment in the fine crushing process and it links the crushing and grinding procedures, it is considered as indispensable machine in the whole crushing process.
In 1927, the moderate-taper cone crusher was used in industrial, marking the birth of cone crusher. Soon the compressed cone crusher started coming into sight, which was made on the basis of the gyratory crusher. It is medium and fine crushing equipment. Between the late 1950s and early 1960s, hydraulic technology was introduced into cone crusher, which made the cone crusher's structure simple and the operation reliable. In 1970s and 1980s, large cone crushers and the steep and moderate taper cone crushers used for the production of ultra-fine materials were invented. Besides, the single-cylinder structure evolved into the two-cylinder structure. Since the 1990s, cone crusher has got some improvements on the technique and structure. The content of fine-granularity has gradually increased and the crusher has become more durable.
Compared with the same type crushers of developed countries in the world, the traditional domestic cone crusher still has a big gap in quality and performance. Introducing foreign advanced crusher technology and equipment has great practical significance to the development of the crusher industry and ore beneficiation business of our country. For example, some companies produce this series cone crusher on the basis of introducing foreign Simons and gyrotary cone crusher technology and research cone crusher with higher performance on the basis of bottom single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher and medium and fine crushing hydraulic cone crusher and the practice has shown that this new cone crusher can greatly reduce the granularity of the crushed products.
kiln dryer: http://www.jaw-breakers.com/T66.html
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent