ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Endoscopic Spine Surgery- An Extremely Complicated Process
Total Articles: 38
Having excruciating back pain is a very traumatic experience which disrupts as well as hampers the regular body movements. At times, it becomes necessary to undergo surgery in order to relieve the pain. With the advancement of technology, the surgeons are now making use of updated and modern techniques. Endoscopic spine surgery is a refined type of minimally invasive spinal operation which is done in order to diagnose as well as treat spinal damage and other spinal problems, like spinal stenos, spinal tumors and degenerative disc diseases. The endoscope is fitted with a fiber-optic video camera which allows an extensively magnified visual image to be projected on the television screen. Viewing this imagery, the doctor can reach a definite conclusion regarding the mode of treatment. The main aim of Endoscopic spine surgery is to minimize tissue trauma and prevent any occurrence of iatrogenic problems. At the same time it helps to preserve and retain spinal segmental motion as well as stability.
A large number of patients suffering from back ache prefer to go for endoscopic laser spine treatment instead of the open surgery. In this kind of procedure the size of the incision is smaller and hence there is less of tissue trauma. In addition there is minimum blood loss and the patient can get back to the daily activities quickly. This surgical procedure can be conducted under local or regional anaesthesia. There is a relatively lesser amount of postoperative pain medication required and there are minimum chances of infectious complications. A muscle relaxant and Physiotherapy are given immediately in order to mobilize the spine. The patient can take shower and resume former physical activities as soon as possible.
However the patients who cannot undergo Endoscopic Spine Surgery prefer to take Endoscopic Laser Spine Treatment which is an important feature of the modern developments in surgical procedures. This treatment is done by making use of innovative techniques which require making a small incision. An endoscope is passed through it and pain generating tissues are burned away with the help of a laser. Endoscopic Laser Spine Treatment is gaining recognition all over the globe gaining because of its positive results and minimum discomfort. This advanced procedural treatment helps to mitigate back ache symptoms and assists in the treatment of numerous spinal conditions including various anatomical abnormalities, spinal arthritis , irritation on local nerves, herniated disks and many more.
The writer is an Endoscopic Spinal Surgery Expert. He has been conducting Endoscopic Laser Spine Treatment for quite some time. For more information please visit http://www.samedayspineinstitute.com
Fitness Articles1. 5 Strength Training Mistakes That Are Common
2. Individuals Fitness Trainer - Fitness Personal Trainer Can Set Up Realistic Fitness Goals For You !
Author: Juan Segovia
3. Certified Personal Trainer In Australia – A Personal Fitness Trainer In Australia Understands Client
Author: Juan Segovia
4. Basic Fitness: A Need Or A Luxury?
Author: Kaa Yaa
5. Follow These Workout Tips And Get The Desired Fitness
Author: Kaa Yaa
6. Introduction To Creatine.
Author: Siddharth Rajpurohit
7. Reclaim Your Pre-baby Body Back
Author: Dr Milan Doshi
8. Why You Should Seek Advice From Experts Who Offer Swimming Pool Services?
Author: Atlanta Aquatic Management
9. Non Si Ha La Data Del Matrimonio Ufficiale Condiviso Sui Social Media
10. The Best Way To Lose Body Fat
11. The Most Effective Way To Lose Body Fat
12. Learning Weight Loss Tips From Geoff Jowett
13. Why Trust Weight Loss Expert Geoff Jowett
14. Losing Weight With Geoff Jowett
15. Get Total Pain Relief With Joint Replacement Surgery In Delhi