ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Is Your Website Responsive?
Total Articles: 14
Responsive Website Design has become talk of the town these days as the advancement of technology in this trend is increasing day-by-day.
Creating a responsive design goes way beyond arranging things in a way that which doesn’t compromise the look of your website in different layouts and screen sizes. At the present situation, people are using tablets, notebooks and smart-phones instead of using personal computers for browsing the internet.
There are many benefits that one can get with Responsive Web Design. They are as detailed below:
Increasing your reach to mobile device and various accessories:
Developing one single website that fits in all kinds of devices will undoubtedly mean that your site is Responsive. Mobile devices and tablets are expected to have more sales as most of the people prefer to use them rather than going for a PC every time.
In turn increasing sales and conversion rates:
Improved content by updating it frequently is one of the main pillar resulting in building a successful website. It will surely transform a boost in your conversion rates, if your site provides a consistent user experience.
Saving time and cost on mobile development and website management:
Updating one single website is the best option and less time consuming rather than going for different device focused websites.
Increasing visibility on search engines:
Content is a king. Quality content not only increases your ranking in search engines but also grab the extra attention that you will be able to pay to it. With the responsive design, you can manage one website with single set of links to develop a solid SEO strategy.
Strengthen your analytics and reporting:
Tools such as Google Analytics are optimized for Google reporting. Google have also stated that sites developed using responsive device layout perform more better in search results.
Now its your turn. Responsive design keeps you ahead in this trend. So after reading all these, if you still don’t think about the responsive design, then you will be definitely regretting in the future.
XHTMLJunkies specialized in Database Development, Web Design, Content Management Solutions, E-commerce Development and Website Development. We have team of experts and professionals who willing to work with new technologies to fulfill all your requirements.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson