ALL >> Business >> View Article
Is Tokenless 2 Factor Authentication Necessary
Total Articles: 12
The rapid advancement of internet technology has witnessed more and more people gaining access to the internet. The World Wide Web is no longer the domain of young people and business establishments. Today, a large number of elderly people are part of social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. They also contribute significantly to online community activities. However, the internet is not just restricted only to adults. In fact studies have shown that almost half of children below the age of twelve are using social media sites like Facebook. What this shows is that the reach of internet has spread far and wide. As the user base expands, so does the online security concerns. One way of minimizing the concerns is through multi factor authentication.
Need for 2 Factor Authentication
It is very important to the personal information of users safe. Realizing this, most internet and social media websites use powerful passwords. This is done through a combination of a static and login password. Though this is considered as being safe, the rapid changes in technology and the growth of the hacking community has brought in new security challenges for online companies. This is where tokenless 2 factor authentication comes into the picture. It not only protects the interests of the users but also enhances the online security of your business.
Two Factor Authentication and IT Security
Today, the IT industry is witnessing security threats with increased frequency. This is precisely why Tokenless 2 factor authentication has a very significant role to play when it comes to IT security. Customers, employees, shareholders and others look up to you to protect sensitive data stored in your servers. Even industry regulations like HIPAA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc have a need for this kind of online security. There are some authentication systems that have proven to be cumbersome and inconvenient for users. However, tokenless 2 factor authentication makes it easy and convenient for companies to provide foolproof online security solutions at affordable costs.
How does it work?
Well, tokenless 2 factor authentication is comparatively inexpensive and quite easy to incorporate in any internet login session. It is an effective process that is based on two or more factors to authenticate the identity of an individual online. The first factor refers to something that the user knows whereas the second factor refers to what you have while the third factor refers to something that you are. A combination of all these factors can lead to a very cost effective form of tokenless 2 factor authentication.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better