ALL >> Business >> View Article
Is Tokenless 2 Factor Authentication Necessary
Total Articles: 12
The rapid advancement of internet technology has witnessed more and more people gaining access to the internet. The World Wide Web is no longer the domain of young people and business establishments. Today, a large number of elderly people are part of social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. They also contribute significantly to online community activities. However, the internet is not just restricted only to adults. In fact studies have shown that almost half of children below the age of twelve are using social media sites like Facebook. What this shows is that the reach of internet has spread far and wide. As the user base expands, so does the online security concerns. One way of minimizing the concerns is through multi factor authentication.
Need for 2 Factor Authentication
It is very important to the personal information of users safe. Realizing this, most internet and social media websites use powerful passwords. This is done through a combination of a static and login password. Though this is considered as being safe, the rapid changes in technology and the growth of the hacking community has brought in new security challenges for online companies. This is where tokenless 2 factor authentication comes into the picture. It not only protects the interests of the users but also enhances the online security of your business.
Two Factor Authentication and IT Security
Today, the IT industry is witnessing security threats with increased frequency. This is precisely why Tokenless 2 factor authentication has a very significant role to play when it comes to IT security. Customers, employees, shareholders and others look up to you to protect sensitive data stored in your servers. Even industry regulations like HIPAA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc have a need for this kind of online security. There are some authentication systems that have proven to be cumbersome and inconvenient for users. However, tokenless 2 factor authentication makes it easy and convenient for companies to provide foolproof online security solutions at affordable costs.
How does it work?
Well, tokenless 2 factor authentication is comparatively inexpensive and quite easy to incorporate in any internet login session. It is an effective process that is based on two or more factors to authenticate the identity of an individual online. The first factor refers to something that the user knows whereas the second factor refers to what you have while the third factor refers to something that you are. A combination of all these factors can lead to a very cost effective form of tokenless 2 factor authentication.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla