ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Advantages Of Secure Cloud Services And File Share - Handle Giant Data Smartly
Total Articles: 28
With the exponential growth of companies in the last few decades literally meant radical new measures in handling data. To manage this growing volume of data quickly, efficiently and safely was the problem of every major corporation. The most sticking point was the high initial costs required to handle such a gargantuan data. The recent revolution in Cloud services offers a solution. There are three things essential "S" to data they are: Security, Sharing and Substitute/Backup.
Security: Security of data is the most important aspect of data handling. With a lot of companies opting for cloud computing secure cloud services are of paramount importance. The following are the advantages of secure cloud services;
- Economies of scale can be created by offering secure cloud services. This means the secure cloud service provider can provide one-to-many solutions at an economical price
- Ready availability of experienced secure cloud service providers required to create the requisite infrastructure
- Rapid deployment of secure cloud service by the company contracted
File Sharing: After securing the data, it is necessary that data can be easily disseminated among various arms of the company, for its smooth functioning. The share of large files brings with it the following advantages
- Large number of users can access the same file, thus individual workstations can have smaller storage capacities, saving costs
- Simplifies the administration and maintains consistency in files
- Companies may also opt for online file sharing by taking these services on rent, this will be cheap and will do away with the cost of setting up a central server
- There are also some companies which setup remote file servers whereby the location of server is either not within the same domain of the company or its outsourced to a third party. It provides restricted access.
Backup: After storing the file it is necessary to create adequate and timely backup in case of failure of parent system, the loss of huge data could be fatal.
- Cloud Backup It essentially uses cloud computing to provide backup services.
1. Use of best practices gives assured data protection and the best encryption facilities.
2. Only minimal subscription fees required
3. Extremely scalable and agile model
- Backup software: The advantages are that they automatically backup your data without you noticing it, they can also be programmed to back up at a specific time
- Online backup: For a small subscription fee online, cloud or online backup provides large data substitute. This is the biggest advantage being that it is far from your office/home and there is no chance of data loss because of a natural calamity in your area.
Folder Synchronization can also help by making sure that all computers are on the same page. Find out more about it right here.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Specification
Author: sarzil khan
2. 8 Pathways Conjoining Towards Mobile App Testing
Author: QA Thought Leaders
3. What Are The Common Challenges For Mobile App Development?
Author: Amit tiwari
4. Cloud Orchestration Market Growth
5. Dell Repair Centre/dellrepairer.co.uk
Author: Dell Repair Centre
6. How To Fix Issues With Your Iphone Screen Repair & Replacement?
Author: Angel Smith
8. Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie
Author: sarzil khan
9. Most Significant Kpi's For Contract Management
Author: James Blake
10. Assign Tasks Tracking And Job Scheduling Management Software
Author: Aashna Aneja
11. Things To Look For While Buying An Led Tv
Author: Sumit Dahiya
12. The Use Of High-density Thermoplastic Material Formulations In Diverse Applications
Author: Steven J. Stanek
13. Why Do You Need To Hire Sms Gateway Provider In Bhopal?
Author: Suresh Kumar
14. Extraordinary Leisure With Extraordinary Speakers
Author: Rioven Schmidt
15. How To Report These Major Healthcare Compliance Concerns
Author: James Blake