ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips To Remove Dirt From Your Eyes
Total Articles: 13
Typically, we rub our eyes whenever we feel there is something inside our eyes. But this is not the proper way to get dust, dirt or anything out of our eyes. This will do more harm than good. You may think about doing the steps below or calling your eye specialist in Arizona for immediate appointment.
1. Close your eyelids soon as something gets inside your eye. Do not attempt to rub the affected area or you may only worsen the situation. Wait until it produces tears that will subsequently help wash down the particle. Slowly wipe your tears. In case your eye is not producing tears, do your best to cry. Think about the saddest moment in your life like the death of a loved one.
2. Blinking your eyes may also help eliminate dirt in the afflicted eye. It will assist your eyelids and eyelashes to move the foreign object out of your eye.
3. You may consider using an eye wash solution. Ask an eye clinic nearby to know which product is the best one to use. In case you do not want to use such kind or it is already midnight and there is no way an eye center is open at this time, you may choose to wash the dirt off using water.
Look for a cup with a circumference that fits your eye. Make sure it is clean. Fill it up with lukewarm water. With your head down, bring the cup to the irritated eye. Afterwards, lift your head and face the ceiling. Hold the cup firmly so no or less water will come out from it. Blink your eye many times. Try to move your eye in circular motion so the water will get into your eye. In case you have concern with both of your eyes, make sure that you do not use the same cup and water for each eye to avoid spread of bacteria.
4. If you think that the foreign particle inside your eye is large enough and you are having a difficult time to remove it, visit an eye specialist in Arizona immediately. Similarly, seek medical attention if the object has gotten the inside of your eye.
5. Ask a family member or a friend to check your eye. He or she may see the object or particle and let you know if it can be easily removed or you already need to go to an eye doctor.
6. If yours is a very simple case, you may pull the upper eyelid down until it reaches the lower eyelid. It will naturally slide back to its position and then eliminate the dust or material that is inside your eye.
Our eyes are very delicate; hence, we have to take good care of it. We do not rub it whenever something gets inside. The steps above are helpful. But in case you are in doubt of yourself and you want to be sure, you may go to your eye specialist in Arizona immediately.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility