ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
The Best Beauty Tips
Total Articles: 162
When a beautiful woman walks into a bar, men flock to her and offer to buy her drinks. When an unattractive woman walks into the same bar, chances are, she would have to buy her own drinks.
A beautiful salesperson, man or woman is more likely to win the sale. Between a beautiful job seeker and an unattractive one, all other things being equal, the employer is likely to choose the good looker.
Like it or not, looks do count.
In the past, when women were dependent on men to support them, beauty was everything to a woman. A beautiful woman would have more suitors. She would be able to marry up. To marry a rich man who could take care of all her financial needs and that of her children. Long before commercial cosmetics existed, mothers would instruct their daughters on traditional beauty remedies. Simple beauty remedies like using mayonnaise as a moisturizer, or egg white as a firming mask were often used by women in the days before commercial cosmetics.
Then along came women entrepreneurs like Estee Lauder [http://www.womanht.com/esteelauder/] and other women from around the world. They converted traditional beauty recipes which worked for themselves into beauty creams that they sold to other women. Every woman has a right to look her most beautiful and these women were selling others their beauty secrets.
Make up was used to paint women's faces. In Egypt, the nobles, royalty and the well off would paint their eyes with khol, with crushed beetles and exotic ingredients. In Europe, women would paint their faces with make up containing toxic mercury for the sake of beauty. In Japan, the geishas would whiten their faces with creams that contain nightingale droppings.
You would think by now, we modern women would have learnt our lesson. Now, we just inject poison into our faces to paralyze our facial muscles in order to prevent expression lines from deepening as we grow older. Think of those botox injections done every 3 months to erase those wrinkles. Think of the acids we smear on our faces to smoothen them. The dermabrasion procedures done at the dermatologist in order to smoothen our skin.
Women all over the world have always been willing to suffer for the sake of beauty. Long ago, in China, women in wealthy families would bind their feet. The Chinese back then view tiny feet as beautiful, so little girls have their feet bound, to prevent them from growing big and ugly. Now that long legs are considered beautiful, some women go through a very painful medical procedure that breaks their legs, and stretches their legs by a few millimeters a day through a painful device until they attain the height they want. With their newfound height, these girls can look forward to a wealthy, glamorous future as an international model. The writer is the webmaster of Cosmetics Online [http://www.cosmetics-online.net/], where you can find cosmetics, skincare, makeup and all the beauty products from your favorite beauty brand.
Beauty Articles1. Cure Your Any Skin Problem Through Topmost Medical Assistance By Derma Klinic
Author: Neeraj Pandey
2. Best Ladies Facial Services In Al Nahda Dubai
Author: Best Ladies Facial Services in Al Nahda Dubai
3. Using Eco Friendly Cleaning Products Ontario Can Make Life Easier!
Author: Lance Stratton
4. Eyebrow Tattoos: Get The Perfect Eyebrows
Author: owen thomson
5. Top Queries About Laser Tattoo Removal
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. Importance Of Vitamin C For Facial Skin Care
Author: Robin Gordon
7. 5 Hair Spoilers – Stern Warning From Hair Fall Treatment In Noida
Author: Kamini Sharma
8. Worrying About Beauty Blunders Just Before Your Wedding? Check Out Tips By Virgo Skin & Beauty Saloo
Author: Kavita Tilara
9. Hair Transplant Surgeon In Bangalore
Author: Sree Reddy
10. Micro-needling: Finding The Best Place For The Perfect Beauty Services
Author: Parveen Kumar
11. The Best Tips For Your Eye Brow Waxing At Home
12. Buy Online Black Henna Powder Manufacturers & Suppliers In India!! Nmp Udhyog
Author: Vishal Parihar
13. Waxing Or Shaving… Which One Would You Choose?
14. Raw African Black Soap: Best Suitable For Your Skin
Author: Ba Cisse
15. How To Find The Natural Henna Powder For Body Art Manufacturers & Suppliers In Sojat, Rajasthan
Author: Vishal Parihar