ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Dedicated Video Conferencing Medium Is Better Than Skype?
Total Articles: 51
We all always search out the better option for the communication medium so that our face to face meeting option like video conferencing can be replaced with some nice communication medium that can be cost and time effective also. Many companies have already been adopted this technology for the business as it is very convenient and also very cost effective way to access the technology. Although, it is best medium for video chat, or for calling and you can even use it as Instant Messenger, If you are seriously thinking for selecting a video conferencing option for your business purpose then go for a dedicated video conferencing system.
So why is videoconferencing better than Skype?
To give the answer of this question, first we need to understand the advantages of Skype
• It’s installation process is very easy- you just have to download and configure the software in your system and create an account.
• It can work on any platform- you can make use of it on desktop, laptop, tab or even on smart phones
• It cost very less for accessing the video conferencing feature.
• The main issue with the Skype or any other free internet video conferencing tool , is that it is very hard to maintain the high quality video
Skype needs a basic tool to work effectively and properly is that it needs a high speed internet connection, if don’t maintain this criteria then you will get blur video or lose the connection completely. It is sometimes irritating that to trying to reconnect when you are in between some important discussion. It may be the case that sometimes your system’s firewall or anti-virus blocks the Skype software.
Other disadvantage of with Skype is you have to fully dependent on the usual equipment that every other person on that network is using. There is no boundation of hardware configuration for Skype you can use anything you want to use and if somehow the Skype user is using low quality devices then the quality of the video conferencing will going to suffer badly.
Ultimately, if you are only using Skype for video conferencing then you are trusting on Skype’s server to be online. As we all know, Skype is free of cost service which has no guarantees and even no compensation for its bad quality, Skype don’t bother for the quality of service they are providing and how it affects our business. Skype offer its technical support, but we all know, it is free service, so you have to be in long queue for a general problem’s solution.
Skype is good option with excellent service, but for businessmen a dedicated and advance video conferencing tool will be work for your business, that will not hamper your work anyway. Working on a dedicated video conferencing system is known for its high and consistent video experience and that will not affected by fluctuation of internet connection.
Acetecsuppport is an independent technical support provider for Skype Support related problems including Gmail Help & Support, Gmail Help etc. If you are looking for Gmail Tech Support, You can reach for Skype Technicians Support For US/CA.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning