ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are The Hotels In Lajpat Nagar ?
Total Articles: 76
Delhi has the best markets in India for items starting from bags, handicrafts, home furnishing to jewelry, garments etc. The top markets to be considered by a traveller are Sarojini Nagar, Chandni chowk, Delhi Haat, Khan market and Lajpat nagar .A shopper can get variety in items at Lajpat nagar and whoever comes to Delhi would like to go for shopping at this place irrespective of the crowded environment. Lajpat nagar is one the most affluent market and is named after Lala Lajpat Rai also known as lion of Punjab and right now its named as Lajpat nagar(Central market).The market is so vibrant and lively and the items are also reasonable to go for. It’s a perfect one stop destination where shoppers can get what they desire. Regular shoppers do not even lose the opportunity for bargaining. One can get different varieties at a single place. It is one of the oldest markets in India and provides a very good glimpse of Indian culture and specially for middle class shoppers. One can find any items related to festivals and that is why you can see the liveliness during the festive season. If we see from a travellers point of view, then a hotelier should open a hotel in lajpat nagar.The location is apt as its nearby other known places which a traveller can visit like defence colony and Greater kailash.
There have been lots of budget hotels in Lajpat nagar and if you do not like the one, you can move to the next nearby one but at same time there has been luxury hotels in lajpat nagar too.The hotels are reliable and comfortable suitable for middle class as well as high end groups. The traveller can take good discounts by booking through OTA’s.The hotels are descent value for money and is recommended for budget business class and the location is good for people having work in Noida and greater Noida. These accommodations are equipped with modern facilities like bathroom with running hot and cold water, round the clock room services, TV with satellite channels, and other things. Almost every hotel in Lajpat Nagar is equipped with its own restaurant to offer scrumptious dinning to the guests. One of the advantage for visitors who will prefer to stay at hotel in Lajpat nagar would be that they can visit few of the most important tourist places in Delhi like Lotus temple, ISKCON temple, Humayun’s tomb etc.
The hotels in lajpat nagar provides both outstanding and impressive facilities to the guests. There has been no dearth of people who prefer comfort over the price range in a hotel so from this perspective too Lajpat nagar would be the ideal place to stay for leisure, business purpose.So whenever you plan your vacation next time in Delhi, don’t miss the opportunity to stay at hotel in lajpat nagar as shopping in Lajpat nagar would be loads of fun.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa