ALL >> Health >> View Article
Optimizing Your Workout With Top Quality Fitness Equipment
Total Articles: 18
In recent times we've seen a rapid increase in awareness and rise in consciousness to stay fit. Although there are still impediments to our goal of making fitness a priority, busy and hectic schedules either at job or college coupled with a lackadaisical attitude towards exercising leads to less progress. We bring to you ways of optimizing the time you spend exercising by giving you the following tips:
- Make sure that you don’t run at a consistent pace on the treadmill and take small intervals throughout because although running at a constant pace is good for long distance runs. If one's objective is to burn fat in shortest possible time we need to take those breaks so that the heart rate changes continuously going up and down and does not adjust to conditions. Some researchers from Copenhagen have developed 30-20-10 program i.e. 30 sec jogging 20sec running and 10 sec sprinting
- Slowly increase your speed on the treadmill, typically your range of speed in a workout should be between 3-7 mph
- You could combine cardio with strength exercises to achieve greater calorie burn
- Use entertainment to divert your mind from the intense workout sessions and help you pass time
- Make use of the interval technique whereby you change your speeds at regular predetermined intervals; this is the most recommended technique to increase calorie burn.
- Increase the resistance, this is again the easiest method to ensure that your body exerts more force; your traditional interval pattern may have to be compressed in case you opt for increasing resistance.
- Make use of the handles; this is the most neglected aspect of an elliptical; this ensures that work gets divided and even hands do some productive work
- It’s proven by research that for an effective calorie burnout session one must have at least 140 strides per minute. You should also make sure that you increase your speed as days pass by and make sure that you constantly up the ante else your body and heart will get acclimatized to your fitness regime and the calorie burn will reduce
- When buying exercise or fitness equipment watch out for equipment which offer total solutions as this increases the myriad of exercises in the same machine thus reducing costs and saving space
- Do not fall prey to glitzy commercials and snazzy testimonials when buying exercise equipment
- You can also consider buying used fitness equipment
- Last and most importantly it is your determination that will help you burn calories and keep you fit; if you don’t have that burning desire, even the costliest exercise equipment is bound to fail
Whether it’s for residential or commercial purposes, get complete exercise equipment Kansas City solutions right here from one of the most reliable and trusted fitness centers.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited