ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Trademark Application India, File Right Now Tm Registration
Total Articles: 15
Science has been able to proof that the finger print of every individual can never be the same even if they are twins; unless the other person wants to copy others finger prints. When nature in itself has made us unique and different how can we ever have the same trademark as others, it is the identity of the organization or the product that has made us different from others. It can be either be a name, word, phrase, logo, symbol, design, image, song or even music or the mixture of all. There are various service providers who are willing to help new companies to build their own identity and grow in the market. Once a trademark had been registered then there is no chance that others can copy it or get the fruit of hard work done by you. It is a formal announcement that the business is ready to set its foot and flourish in the growing economy.
The importance of it is not only to make a grand entry but also the identity of the company with the legal rights to own the brand or the product. There are various companies who have their own signature line of products either it be clothes, perfume, electronics or other services that is providing it. For creating or having the legal ownership over the trademark can begin with the simple steps of the trademark application which is a service provided by many other service providers in the industry. There are specialized attorneys who are experts in helping the legalization of it whether it is from the illegal copying and owning the trademark without the knowledge of the legal owner. Such cases can be easily solved with the help of the lawful authority to charge regarding such cases. The duration of the ownership of it is for ten years in India.
There are various processes for trademark application by first giving a name, logo or image of the trademark than registration of the trademark. This will be followed by the filing of the application and finally with the help of legal lawyers who are experts in the field. The filing can be done by online process ore by doing it in a trademark registration office which is present all over the country. After the search has been done and no other name or logo has matched with it then it can next move ahead to the legal ownership over it.
The duration for the existence of it is for ten years and if the owners wants to continue to enjoy the legal and increase its market value then they can apply for renewal of the trademark. For getting the opportunity of the trademark renewal india there are various ways of doing it. The renewal should be done in a period between six months from the time of its expiration. In case if it has been found to be expired the registrar will send a letter to inform about it and it has to be done between a period of one to three months of the letter received. There are various advantages that are available for the people to enjoy the services and see their product or organization to grow and flourish in the market.
Legal Articles1. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
2. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
3. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
4. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
5. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
6. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
7. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
8. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
9. Check Criminal Records
10. Knowing More About Forfeiture And Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
11. What Does It Take To Hire A Car Accident Attorney
Author: ABetter UCBD
12. Requirements For Proving “inability To Present The Case” - Enforcement Of Foreign Awards
Author: S Ravi Shankar
13. Amazing Guide To Hire The Accident Attorney
Author: Chris Thayer
14. Can You Still Recover Damages - If You Were Not Wearing A Seatbelt
15. St Louis Missouri Divorce Lawyers Can Help You Rebuild Your Life
Author: kirk c stange