ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Scion Offers Attractive Lease Options
Total Articles: 5
Scions are well known for their reliable and affordable selection of cars. If you are shopping for a Scion, there is a multitude of lease options available. Read on for the current lease options available on Scion's, additional information can be found on their website at www.scion.com.
People dread the car buying process because of the hassle and haggle at the dealership. Scion makes both hassle and haggle obsolete with their Pure Lease. Pure Lease offers an incredibly simple sales process .The price you see is the price you pay, period. Right now you can get a sporty 2013 FR-S for only $296 per month for 36 months with $1,999.00 due at lease signing. You can get a 2013 iQ for only $99 per month for 36 months with $1,919 due at lease signing. The popular xB and xD models are available at $189 per month and $149 per month respectively with $1,999 due at lease signing. Check www.scion.com for additional model options and pricing.
If you are an active member of the U.S. military or an inactive reservist you can qualify for a $500 rebate toward your lease of a new Scion. Verifiable proof of military status is required at the time of purchase. Recent college graduates can qualify for a $750 rebate toward the lease of a new Scion. Through the College Graduate Finance Program there is no money down and no monthly payment for the first 90 days! However you must provide proof that you recently graduated (or will graduate soon) and proof that you have a job lined up.
iFi Lease Program
The iFi lease program is a flexible finance option for first-time buyers and those with limited or challenged credit histories. You can finance up to $25,000 toward a new car with the iFi program and no co-applicant is required. A minimal down payment is required. Inquire with your local Scion dealer for more information.
LeaseTrader.com is a very recognized name in car leasing and offers attractive lease options. Most of their leases require no down payment and they have options for taking over existing leases. Search under Scion on their web site and check out their current deals.
Individual dealerships also offer their own lease specials so be sure to check web sites for the dealerships in your area. Some dealerships offer up to $1,000 in bonus cash and absolutely no money down.
Bell Road Scion is your Phoenix Scion dealership specializing in new and used Scion cars. If you are searching for Scion cars using the keywords Scottsdale Scion or Scion dealer Peoria AZ, stop by our dealership today to test drive a Scion today!
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car