ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Scion Offers Attractive Lease Options
Total Articles: 5
Scions are well known for their reliable and affordable selection of cars. If you are shopping for a Scion, there is a multitude of lease options available. Read on for the current lease options available on Scion's, additional information can be found on their website at www.scion.com.
People dread the car buying process because of the hassle and haggle at the dealership. Scion makes both hassle and haggle obsolete with their Pure Lease. Pure Lease offers an incredibly simple sales process .The price you see is the price you pay, period. Right now you can get a sporty 2013 FR-S for only $296 per month for 36 months with $1,999.00 due at lease signing. You can get a 2013 iQ for only $99 per month for 36 months with $1,919 due at lease signing. The popular xB and xD models are available at $189 per month and $149 per month respectively with $1,999 due at lease signing. Check www.scion.com for additional model options and pricing.
If you are an active member of the U.S. military or an inactive reservist you can qualify for a $500 rebate toward your lease of a new Scion. Verifiable proof of military status is required at the time of purchase. Recent college graduates can qualify for a $750 rebate toward the lease of a new Scion. Through the College Graduate Finance Program there is no money down and no monthly payment for the first 90 days! However you must provide proof that you recently graduated (or will graduate soon) and proof that you have a job lined up.
iFi Lease Program
The iFi lease program is a flexible finance option for first-time buyers and those with limited or challenged credit histories. You can finance up to $25,000 toward a new car with the iFi program and no co-applicant is required. A minimal down payment is required. Inquire with your local Scion dealer for more information.
LeaseTrader.com is a very recognized name in car leasing and offers attractive lease options. Most of their leases require no down payment and they have options for taking over existing leases. Search under Scion on their web site and check out their current deals.
Individual dealerships also offer their own lease specials so be sure to check web sites for the dealerships in your area. Some dealerships offer up to $1,000 in bonus cash and absolutely no money down.
Bell Road Scion is your Phoenix Scion dealership specializing in new and used Scion cars. If you are searching for Scion cars using the keywords Scottsdale Scion or Scion dealer Peoria AZ, stop by our dealership today to test drive a Scion today!
Automobiles Articles1. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
2. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
3. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
4. Driving Experience With Rentarace
5. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. How Do You Keep Lamborghini Gallardo Up And Running?
Author: Jason Jones
7. Used Cars Make More Sense For Potential Buyers
Author: Ewan Thorpe
8. Gps Tracking Devices For Your Car
9. Things You Most Likely Didn't Know About hunter Motorcycle For Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Uae International Driving License Is A Must For An Adventurous Motorist
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
11. Importance Of Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
12. Benefits Of New Age Learning Technology – Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. Know Why Li-ion Batteries Are Preferred Choice In Case Of Electric Scooters
Author: Manisha Nigam
14. Why You Should Hire An Expert To Fix A Dent In Your Car
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Lpg Forklifts For Sale In Andhra Pradesh