ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Scion Offers Attractive Lease OptionsBy Expert Author: Henry Collins
Scions are well known for their reliable and affordable selection of cars. If you are shopping for a Scion, there is a multitude of lease options available. Read on for the current lease options available on Scion's, additional information can be found on their website at www.scion.com.
People dread the car buying process because of the hassle and haggle at the dealership. Scion makes both hassle and haggle obsolete with their Pure Lease. Pure Lease offers an incredibly simple sales process .The price you see is the price you pay, period. Right now you can get a sporty 2013 FR-S for only $296 per month for 36 months with $1,999.00 due at lease signing. You can get a 2013 iQ for only $99 per month for 36 months with $1,919 due at lease signing. The popular xB and xD models are available at $189 per month and $149 per month respectively with $1,999 due at lease signing. Check www.scion.com for additional model options and pricing.
If you are an active member of the U.S. military or an inactive reservist you can qualify for a $500 rebate toward your lease of a new Scion. Verifiable proof of military status is required at the time of purchase. Recent college graduates can qualify for a $750 rebate toward the lease of a new Scion. Through the College Graduate Finance Program there is no money down and no monthly payment for the first 90 days! However you must provide proof that you recently graduated (or will graduate soon) and proof that you have a job lined up.
iFi Lease Program
The iFi lease program is a flexible finance option for first-time buyers and those with limited or challenged credit histories. You can finance up to $25,000 toward a new car with the iFi program and no co-applicant is required. A minimal down payment is required. Inquire with your local Scion dealer for more information.
LeaseTrader.com is a very recognized name in car leasing and offers attractive lease options. Most of their leases require no down payment and they have options for taking over existing leases. Search under Scion on their web site and check out their current deals.
Individual dealerships also offer their own lease specials so be sure to check web sites for the dealerships in your area. Some dealerships offer up to $1,000 in bonus cash and absolutely no money down.
Bell Road Scion is your Phoenix Scion dealership specializing in new and used Scion cars. If you are searching for Scion cars using the keywords Scottsdale Scion or Scion dealer Peoria AZ, stop by our dealership today to test drive a Scion today!
Automobiles Articles1. Advantages Of Car Insurance In Uae!
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
2. Let An Expert Handle Body Repairs If The Car Is Involved In An Accident
Author: Supreme Accident Repair Centre
3. Gillne.fr Avons Regardé Beaucoup De Robes De Soirée
Author: Cette robe dos nu peut être couplé ave
4. Vw Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
5. How To Choose A Good Online Tyre Selling Company
Author: My Tyre Point
6. Legend Removals Trusted Movers Hampton
7. How To Become A Dump Truck Driver
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. Cash For Cars – Getting The Most For Your Vehicle
Author: Callum Lansell
9. Find Harley Davidson Custom Parts For Your Dream Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Application Of Explosion Proof Fans
Author: Alvin Ross
11. Services Offer To You By Auto Repair Shops
12. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale That Come In The Best Condition And Quality At Affordable Price
13. Get Auto Repair Service From Haggerty Auto Group At Affordable Rates
14. Benefits Of Buying Used Cars From Reliable Dealer
15. Steps Towards Reducing Fuel Consumption Of Construction Equipment
Author: Devesh Singh