ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Scion Offers Attractive Lease Options
Total Articles: 5
Scions are well known for their reliable and affordable selection of cars. If you are shopping for a Scion, there is a multitude of lease options available. Read on for the current lease options available on Scion's, additional information can be found on their website at www.scion.com.
People dread the car buying process because of the hassle and haggle at the dealership. Scion makes both hassle and haggle obsolete with their Pure Lease. Pure Lease offers an incredibly simple sales process .The price you see is the price you pay, period. Right now you can get a sporty 2013 FR-S for only $296 per month for 36 months with $1,999.00 due at lease signing. You can get a 2013 iQ for only $99 per month for 36 months with $1,919 due at lease signing. The popular xB and xD models are available at $189 per month and $149 per month respectively with $1,999 due at lease signing. Check www.scion.com for additional model options and pricing.
If you are an active member of the U.S. military or an inactive reservist you can qualify for a $500 rebate toward your lease of a new Scion. Verifiable proof of military status is required at the time of purchase. Recent college graduates can qualify for a $750 rebate toward the lease of a new Scion. Through the College Graduate Finance Program there is no money down and no monthly payment for the first 90 days! However you must provide proof that you recently graduated (or will graduate soon) and proof that you have a job lined up.
iFi Lease Program
The iFi lease program is a flexible finance option for first-time buyers and those with limited or challenged credit histories. You can finance up to $25,000 toward a new car with the iFi program and no co-applicant is required. A minimal down payment is required. Inquire with your local Scion dealer for more information.
LeaseTrader.com is a very recognized name in car leasing and offers attractive lease options. Most of their leases require no down payment and they have options for taking over existing leases. Search under Scion on their web site and check out their current deals.
Individual dealerships also offer their own lease specials so be sure to check web sites for the dealerships in your area. Some dealerships offer up to $1,000 in bonus cash and absolutely no money down.
Bell Road Scion is your Phoenix Scion dealership specializing in new and used Scion cars. If you are searching for Scion cars using the keywords Scottsdale Scion or Scion dealer Peoria AZ, stop by our dealership today to test drive a Scion today!
Automobiles Articles1. Bringing A Revolution In Making Better Drivers
Author: Eesha Zaveri
2. Simulators Can Make A Difference.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
3. What Makes Electric Bikes Safer Than Regular Bikes?
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Five Sensible Tips To Avoid Expensive Car Repair
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Always Buy Pre-owned Used Car
6. Covers | Cover
7. Applying For Auto Loans? Technology Comes To Your Rescue
Author: Kaitlin Miller
8. Avail Audi Car Dealers Miami Services To Own Your Dream Car
9. Make The Best Finance Deal As You Bring Home The Best Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
10. How To Make A New Bought Car A Cost-effective Investment For Future
Author: James Elston
11. 4 Different Ways Of Carwash When There Is No Car Cleaning Tools At Home
Author: Rhys Gibson
12. Modify Your Chopper To Make It One Of A Kind In The World
Author: Levi Fysh
13. The Auto Mechanic Near Me Dilemma
14. Vectra - Top Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Best Skid Steer Loader Brand In India & Europe
15. Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles