ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The New York Television Festival Is An Nyc Event That Brings Industry To Nyc Hotels Such As The Manh
Total Articles: 30
The New York Television Festival is an NYC Event that was developed as a way to give up and coming television artists a means by which to get their work seen by both the public and industry professionals. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel has special offers to welcome both participants and fans to this Event - View offer details.
New York Television Festival
When: October 21 through October 26, 2013
Where: Tribeca Cinemas and The Varick Room | 54 Varick Street Manhattan, NY 10013
And Tribeca Three Sixty | 10 Desbrosses Street Manhattan, NY 10013
The New York Television Festival was introduced in 2005. While up and coming movie makers had long been able to find an audience at the country’s many film festivals, the same was not true for those who developed TV shows. This NYC Event gives new talent a chance to show their creations and meet with industry professionals. Many shows have made it to air thanks to this Event.
Artists come to show their work and pitch their ideas. Industry insiders come to scout new talent. Some participants sell their shows to networks. Others find representation with top agencies. More than 15,000 people attended this Event in 2012, making it one of the largest of its kind.
Attendees will enjoy screenings, panels and more. Single Event tickets are available, but many opt for the Full Festival Pass. This will give you access to all screenings, panels and special Events. For those in the television industry, the Industry Pass is the better choice. This provides access to the content before the start of the festival, an industry cocktail party and the chance to meet with the festival participants.
For TV artists and for fans of the medium, this is a must-attend NYC Event.
About The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan - A Times Square Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Visit The Manhattan - Times Square Hotel Website.
The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel - New York Hotel - is located near many New York Restaurants and provides Guests with the Best Hotel Rates.For more information on NYC Event and The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel please visit :- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson