ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The New York Television Festival Is An Nyc Event That Brings Industry To Nyc Hotels Such As The Manh
Total Articles: 30
The New York Television Festival is an NYC Event that was developed as a way to give up and coming television artists a means by which to get their work seen by both the public and industry professionals. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel has special offers to welcome both participants and fans to this Event - View offer details.
New York Television Festival
When: October 21 through October 26, 2013
Where: Tribeca Cinemas and The Varick Room | 54 Varick Street Manhattan, NY 10013
And Tribeca Three Sixty | 10 Desbrosses Street Manhattan, NY 10013
The New York Television Festival was introduced in 2005. While up and coming movie makers had long been able to find an audience at the country’s many film festivals, the same was not true for those who developed TV shows. This NYC Event gives new talent a chance to show their creations and meet with industry professionals. Many shows have made it to air thanks to this Event.
Artists come to show their work and pitch their ideas. Industry insiders come to scout new talent. Some participants sell their shows to networks. Others find representation with top agencies. More than 15,000 people attended this Event in 2012, making it one of the largest of its kind.
Attendees will enjoy screenings, panels and more. Single Event tickets are available, but many opt for the Full Festival Pass. This will give you access to all screenings, panels and special Events. For those in the television industry, the Industry Pass is the better choice. This provides access to the content before the start of the festival, an industry cocktail party and the chance to meet with the festival participants.
For TV artists and for fans of the medium, this is a must-attend NYC Event.
About The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan - A Times Square Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Visit The Manhattan - Times Square Hotel Website.
The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel - New York Hotel - is located near many New York Restaurants and provides Guests with the Best Hotel Rates.For more information on NYC Event and The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel please visit :- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah