ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The New York Television Festival Is An Nyc Event That Brings Industry To Nyc Hotels Such As The Manh
Total Articles: 30
The New York Television Festival is an NYC Event that was developed as a way to give up and coming television artists a means by which to get their work seen by both the public and industry professionals. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel has special offers to welcome both participants and fans to this Event - View offer details.
New York Television Festival
When: October 21 through October 26, 2013
Where: Tribeca Cinemas and The Varick Room | 54 Varick Street Manhattan, NY 10013
And Tribeca Three Sixty | 10 Desbrosses Street Manhattan, NY 10013
The New York Television Festival was introduced in 2005. While up and coming movie makers had long been able to find an audience at the country’s many film festivals, the same was not true for those who developed TV shows. This NYC Event gives new talent a chance to show their creations and meet with industry professionals. Many shows have made it to air thanks to this Event.
Artists come to show their work and pitch their ideas. Industry insiders come to scout new talent. Some participants sell their shows to networks. Others find representation with top agencies. More than 15,000 people attended this Event in 2012, making it one of the largest of its kind.
Attendees will enjoy screenings, panels and more. Single Event tickets are available, but many opt for the Full Festival Pass. This will give you access to all screenings, panels and special Events. For those in the television industry, the Industry Pass is the better choice. This provides access to the content before the start of the festival, an industry cocktail party and the chance to meet with the festival participants.
For TV artists and for fans of the medium, this is a must-attend NYC Event.
About The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan - A Times Square Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Visit The Manhattan - Times Square Hotel Website.
The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel - New York Hotel - is located near many New York Restaurants and provides Guests with the Best Hotel Rates.For more information on NYC Event and The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel please visit :- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar