ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Will A Home Look Like In The Future?
Total Articles: 17
What do you think a home will look like in the year 2025? This is exactly what GE Appliances industrial design engineers wanted to find out. They put all of their ideas together this past summer for the GE Home 2025 exhibit in Louisville, KY, where GE Appliances is based. One thing is certain it will be different than it looks right now!
One of the challenges for the GE engineering team was to look ahead and figure out what life will be like in 12 short years in our homes. The team was asked to present ideas for home appliance use that would open up new ways for people to wash clothes, make dinner, use technology in the kitchen and home, and make house chores more effective and more enjoyable.
Among the highlights were:
- A kitchen 3D printer. 3D uses are fast becoming reality, and an example of 3D printing of food was one of the not-so-outlandish ideas. For certain food items, we may be able to structure food ingredients and flavors in the future.
- A drinks dispensing home appliance. The team created an interactive faucet that will tell how thirsty a person is, and how much liquid is necessary to combat the thirst. Them a user would combine ice, water and flavor cartridges to make a thirst-quenching beverage.
- A combined garbage disposal/compost creator. Put your trash into the disposal, then switch it to mash up the food, compress it into pellets which are then put into a container. When that container is full, you spread those pellets around the garden.
- A laundry/clothes station. This machine washes, dries and stores clothes into small pellets that stay in the machine. When you need an outfit, you choose the correct clothes pellet and the machine revives the clothes item in less than 60 seconds. In the future, with this home appliance, you will not only need closets and dressers to store clothes, but you may not need a washer, dryer, iron or ironing board, either!
The concepts at the Home 2025 exhibit are grounded in reality for the most part, but commercial considerations are still the hard part. GE and others would need to understand the complexities of the home appliance shopping market and know how to create such a tech machine on a mass scale for American household usage. In any case, it’s exciting to see how one of the leading manufacturers of household appliances sees technology and appliances together in the future.
Check here for GE Appliances replacement parts if still under warranty. For all your other home appliance replacements parts, contact us at Appliance Parts Company. You’re certain to find the part you need for your home appliance in our wide catalog of parts for air conditioners, refrigerators, washers, dryers and cooking ranges.
Article Source: Appliance Parts Company
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.