ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Seo Trends 2013 – Inbound Marketing Will Rule In The Near Future
Total Articles: 15
Last year was quite upsetting for the SEO professionals trying hard to cope up with the frequent changes and algorithms introduced by Google. We all are aware about the Google’s policies and strict actions against websites having poor content. The SEO service providers keep trying conventional optimization techniques, but one of such technique has gained immense popularity in the last year and become a HOT trend in SEO – Inbound Marketing!
Inbound marketing is a holistic and data-driven marketing strategy that empowers internet marketers to attract and convert visitors into the permanent customers through personalized and relevant content or information. Over the past few years, internet marketers have seen a huge shift in inbound marketing strategy.
Today, the majority of the internet marketers have embraced inbound marketing strategies to boost up their SEO activities and efforts. However, a few of them are still not so sure about how to cope up with the current market trend in the year 2013 and how they can categorize their inbound marketing efforts to get maximum benefit from it. In this article, we’re going to explore some of the predictions or trends for inbound marketing for the year 2013.
• Inbound marketing will be more about titles and job profiles as SEO has become more restrictive for tons of professionals.
Today, many people learn writing long job descriptions and earn more responsibility and influence in areas that have a huge impact on SEO, such as PR, social media and so on. Inbound marketing will make a more serious presence in job profiles and listings in 2013.
• Focusing on customers is “In-Demand”!
According to the reports from HubSpot, marketers are now focusing more on the customers. Have a look at the chart shown below from HubSpot.
A report clearly highlights that less than ideal companies or organizations are not focusing on their customers. However, the current trends in the year 2013 shows that organizations now understand the importance of customers and thus, focusing more on the customers.
• Most of the internet marketers will overlook the importance of App Store search
Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store have gained immense popularity among the user in the past few years, but marketers are not making enough efforts or paying enough attention on it, specifically from the SEO professionals. The only reason behind this could be the search on the app store is not like conventional web search, and it seems that this trend will continue even in the year 2013.
• Google will bring new protocols
Google as well all know loves to introduce frequent changes within its search engine algorithm will go further by introducing a lot of new protocols, such as meta keywords for Google news, rel author for publishers and so on. This means no rest for the search engine optimization professionals even in the near future!
What’s your take on this? Do you think any of these predictions will come true in the near future? What will be the future trends in inbound marketing? Share your views in the comments…!
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. 10 Ways To Speed Up Page Speed- Mcr Logitech
2. Why Seo Is Important For My New Website?
Author: Prism online
3. Induction Motor Manufacturer In Pune| Induction Motor Manufacturers
4. One Of Common Reasons Why Your Ads Are Not Showing Longer
5. All You Wanted To Know About Myrtle Beach Seo
Author: Ian Maxwell
6. Understanding Seo And Its Unavoidable Benefits To Businesses
Author: Soumyadip Saha
7. Seo Expert In Bangladesh | Seo Service Provider Company In Bangladesh
Author: Md Amin
8. Does The Domain Name Of Your Website Affect Seo?
Author: Web Click India
9. Top 4 Ultimate Benefits Of Seo For Your Business
Author: Web Click India
10. Choosing The Right Inbound Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Cog Digital
11. Semalt: How To Recognize Black Hat Seo Tactics
Author: Daniel Royale
12. Seo Link Building Services Are Necessary For Company's Growth
Author: steve robert
13. 7 Critical Seo Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mahendra Raulo
14. The Best Way To Starters On Link Building Services For Lead Generation
Author: Md Ahsanul Haque
15. Differences Between B2b Seo And B2c Seo Campaigns
Author: Jitendra Raulo