ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Are There Enough Resorts In Gulmarg?
Total Articles: 76
The people who wants to escape scorching heat, want to enjoy scenic beauty with cool breeze,snowfall with skiing facalities, Gulmarg is the perfect destination for them to visit. Gulmarg, known as “Meadow of flowers” has quickly become one of the most visited destinations during summer. It is situated within Himalayan peaks and line of control and easily accessible from major tourist destination like Tangmarg, Apharwat peak, Gulmarg Ski area, Gulmarg Gandola.Gulmarg Gandola is often described as one of the highest cable car in the world reaching height of 3979 meters and due to which Gulmarg has been rated as Asia’s seventh best ski destination by CNN International. It is one of the most fascinating aspect of Gulmarg and is also popularly known as Gondola lift and is remarkable experience. Other tourist spots are Ningle Nallah, Alpather lake, Gulmarg golf club which is highest green golf course in the world, St Mary’s church etc. It is rightly said as the heartland of winter sports in India, as apart from major tourist spots, its main attraction lies in winter sports like world class golfing, trekking, mountain biking, horse riding, water skiing and fishing.
There has been major resorts in Gulmarg, budget accommodation which easily suffice the need of the tourist but due to over tourism there is need for more Gulmarg resorts which can counter the problem of over tourism and is visited throughout the year and also Gulmarg doesn’t have any permanent residents and majorly hotel employees and guests are staying there. Resorts in Gulmarg are of different standards and due to influx of tourist, there has been lot of construction work going on and town is mainly caters for tourism. Buildings in Gulmarg are mainly made up of wood and the architecture is quite different from anywhere else.
It is easy to move around in Gulmarg as you will not find crowded street and it will give you the feel as you are in Europe or somewhere else rather than in India.Entire town is guarded by army at all times and everybody is asked to leave the town by sunset due to curfew set by army. It gets some of the heaviest snowfalls and has earned distinction of being best ski resort in Himalayas.Gulmarg can be visited throughout the year as climatic conditions are pleasant and can truly be favourite among people as it offers almost everything a tourist will demand and hence can be preferred destination both for indian as well as international tourist.Here each day is a day in paradise.The beauty of the place can actually be experienced when one goes there to explore it.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson