ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Landscaping Can Add Property Value To Your Home
Total Articles: 334
If you purchased a brand new house, it probably does not have landscaping. You will have to add it yourself or hire a landscaper to do the job. Homes with trees, bushes, and flowers are more valuable because they appear welcoming, lush, and have curb appeal. If you have two houses that are exactly alike in terms of square footage, number of bedrooms and baths, and location, the one with the best yard will win out every time. You don't have to plant fully grown trees, you can spend less by purchasing younger versions and letting them mature in your yard. Many nurseries will plant these trees for you and guarantee them for a certain length of time.
You must align your landscaping with the region you live in. Certain plants and trees that thrive in one location will shrivel in others. You can find out the best plants by visiting your local nursery, going online to research native plants, and looking in your neighbors' yards to see what's growing well. If you live in Florida, California, or Arizona, you might want to select citrus, palm, or mesquite trees. If you live on the east coast, you might want to plant cherry trees. In the desert, you might go for cactus and in the mountains you might plant pine trees. Native plants thrive on their own turf.
If you're going to plant trees and flowers, you might as well add some edible landscaping, as well. By planting grapefruit, apricot, or apple trees, you can enhance your property value and feed yourself at the same time. In your flowerbeds, you can add a squash plant so that you harvest zucchini to eat for the same amount of effort and water. You can grow grape vines over trellises for shade and hanging fruit.
By adding some landscaping to your barren property, you can make it look beautiful and increase your property value at the same time. Your house will have curb appeal and be the first to sell when you have mature trees and bushes surrounding it. Be sure to take note of the native plants in your area so you'll know which are the sturdiest in your region. By including some edible plants, you can feed yourself while you're at it.
The article is been written by the person who is an ex supervisor in company who handles the Premier Cleaning Systems at his place, the author hobby is gardening, foresting,etc,and author love naturar so he has knowledge about landscaping in oklahoma city, fence repair oklahoma city, lawn care services okc oklahoma landscaping services,snow and ice removal okc &much more. To know more visit on http://moyerlawncare.com/
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi