ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Importance Of Fuel Truck Obc In Fleet Management
Total Articles: 150
These days, businesses that rely on fleet trucks to provide products and services to their customers can experience tangible financial benefits with GPS truck tracking. GPS fleet tracking system fundamentally puts you in the passenger seat of every truck in your fleet. With the help of fuel truck OBC, now tracking your trucks has become easier, you can put on absolute control over your fleet. As well as, significantly it reduces extra time, costs and improves productivity.
Fuel truck OBC (on board computer) is one of the significant results of industrial improvement. This is a significant system that will transmit back qualities after each delivery and prints involves for customer at the point of delivery. Fuel truck OBC is specially designed for petroleum delivery fleets. This is inter-connected with back office computer.
Fuel truck OBC also provides specific location based information. Now dispatchers can use to provide proper routing information to trucks in the field. In addition, most of the devices have the capability to locate the truck closest to any exact job site. You can dispatch the truck that will turn up on the site first, thus further reducing oil or petroleum usage.
Literally speaking, excessive idling can contribute to high costs for many businesses. When drivers unproductively waste petroleum by using their truck as a climate control system, you lose money from your bottom line. Now GPS can help reduce idling times by alerting you when trucks idle longer than a preset duration so you can take corrective action.
This industrial wireless system has some excellent features that attracts customer. These are
1. The device has a complete asset management system.
2. The system has a reliable interface with all trucks system.
3. The device includes complete product reconciliation between petroleum loaded and delivered advantages.
4. The real time communication between truck and back offices system makes this wonderful electronic device attractive.
This industrial remote control switch system provides some altering functions that let you know when trucks are due for routine maintenance. Now proper maintenance ensures that your trucks are compliant with safety guidelines and can help reduce repair costs in the long run.
Not only that, industrial GPS truck tracking also help to improve the security of the fleet. In the event a truck is stolen, an invisible GPS handset can help you recuperate a truck and any on board equipment quickly. In addition, some systems offer some well characteristics that alert owners immediately if a truck is used during off-hours.
With the advancement of industrial truck OBC and its deliver software, the system allows loading and delivery data to be sent to the driver over a GPS network from wherever the tanker is located. The order can remove and add from each driver’s load as the day develops according to customer demand. This industrial device also allows accurate and particular data at the point of oil delivery.
Data from the tanker is automatically communicated to and from head office, were staff can real time map of each vehicles progress. The system picks up the address details from the customer account and at the touch of a button takes the driver to the exact spot where customer’s tank lies.
BASE Engineering designs excellent fuel truck OBC technology for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial remote control switch we manufacture.
For more information please visit: http://baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Why Text My Main Number Is #1 Landline Texting Service Provider In The Usa?
Author: Gabor Albert
2. How Contract Management Is Going To Benefit Organizations?
Author: James Blake
3. Smart Factory - The Future Of Manufacturing Industry
Author: Roopali Parandekar
4. Dell Repair Centre London Issues
5. Why Mobile App Development Gets Smarter In 2017?
6. Features Of A Cloud Contract Management Services
Author: James Blake
7. What Are The Benefits Of Flexible & Submersible Cables?
Author: Nancy Pache
8. What Are The Benefits Of Wall Mounting Fans & Exhaust Fans?
Author: Nancy Pache
9. Lidar Market Size To Grow At Cagr Above 12% Till 2024
10. Third Party Logistics (3pl) Market To Grow At Cagr Above 5% Till 2024
11. Exploring Evaporative Cooling
Author: Cruz Lia
13. Integrated Systems Market To Grow At A Lucrative Rate By 2024 | Hexa Research
Author: Robyn G
14. Global Internet Of Things (iot) 2024 Market Outlook 2024
Author: Steve Blade
15. Choose Superior Quality Of Mobile Covers To Encase Your Valuable Asset
Author: Denesh Yadav