ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property Management Companies Acting As Liaison Between The Landlord And Tenants
Total Articles: 334
One of the important roles property management companies play is that of acting as liaison between the landlord and tenant. Their duties include posing appropriate gross rent, accepting rent, responding to and addressing maintenance issues, advertising vacancies for landlords, and doing credit and background checks on tenants.
In exchange for the service provided, property management companies charge landlords a percentage of the gross rent collected each month, in addition to lease commissions.
In addition to managing income and expense related activity, property managers may also manage construction, development, repair and maintenance on a property. The direction of repair and maintenance is quite a large part of a property manager's function.
Property managers should develop a relationship with the Management Company, property owner and tenants that is based on a mutual trust and complete confidence in one another. His alliance with tenants gives an advantage to the landlord and provides them the necessary buffer servicing their desire to profit and distance themselves from their tenant constituency.
There are many aspects to this profession, including participating in and/or initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. Litigation alone is at times considered an entirely separate function, set aside for trained attorneys. Although a person or persons will be responsible for this in their job description, there may or may not be an attorney working under a property manager.
Special attention is given to Landlord/Tenant law and most commonly evictions, non-payment, harassment, reduction of pre-arranged services, and public nuisance are legal subjects that gain the most amount of attention from property managers. Therefore, it is a necessity that a property manager be current with new laws and practices in their given localities, cities and states.
Excellent property management can only achieved by top-notch managers. To be the best in this field, one must know and stay updated on local ordinances and state laws; be highly honest and ethical in enforcing property rules and rental policies; be detail oriented and organized with paper works; have good communication and computer skills; like working with the public; have a strong sense of duty and commitment; and be an exceptional follow-up person.
The author is a well Known Real estate Developer & having immense interest and knowledge in property management,1 Bedroom Apartments Cleveland, Move to Cleveland, Job Relocation to Cleveland & much more hence also called to be as Property Guru. To know more visit on http://clevelandpropertymanagement.com/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home