ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property Management Companies Acting As Liaison Between The Landlord And Tenants
Total Articles: 334
One of the important roles property management companies play is that of acting as liaison between the landlord and tenant. Their duties include posing appropriate gross rent, accepting rent, responding to and addressing maintenance issues, advertising vacancies for landlords, and doing credit and background checks on tenants.
In exchange for the service provided, property management companies charge landlords a percentage of the gross rent collected each month, in addition to lease commissions.
In addition to managing income and expense related activity, property managers may also manage construction, development, repair and maintenance on a property. The direction of repair and maintenance is quite a large part of a property manager's function.
Property managers should develop a relationship with the Management Company, property owner and tenants that is based on a mutual trust and complete confidence in one another. His alliance with tenants gives an advantage to the landlord and provides them the necessary buffer servicing their desire to profit and distance themselves from their tenant constituency.
There are many aspects to this profession, including participating in and/or initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. Litigation alone is at times considered an entirely separate function, set aside for trained attorneys. Although a person or persons will be responsible for this in their job description, there may or may not be an attorney working under a property manager.
Special attention is given to Landlord/Tenant law and most commonly evictions, non-payment, harassment, reduction of pre-arranged services, and public nuisance are legal subjects that gain the most amount of attention from property managers. Therefore, it is a necessity that a property manager be current with new laws and practices in their given localities, cities and states.
Excellent property management can only achieved by top-notch managers. To be the best in this field, one must know and stay updated on local ordinances and state laws; be highly honest and ethical in enforcing property rules and rental policies; be detail oriented and organized with paper works; have good communication and computer skills; like working with the public; have a strong sense of duty and commitment; and be an exceptional follow-up person.
The author is a well Known Real estate Developer & having immense interest and knowledge in property management,1 Bedroom Apartments Cleveland, Move to Cleveland, Job Relocation to Cleveland & much more hence also called to be as Property Guru. To know more visit on http://clevelandpropertymanagement.com/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon