ALL >> Career >> View Article
Convincing Reasons To Become A Civil Engineer
Total Articles: 17
Civil Engineers are accountable for building, designing, maintaining and supervising the process of constructing public and private projects. These may include dams, highways, roads, pipelines, tunnels, bridges, airports, water treatment systems and subdivisions. Engineers are also responsible for analyzing the overall performance of the projects, people and staff. But apart from these, there are well enough reasons to become a Civil Engineer. Major ones are listed below:
1. High Demand for Engineering Graduates
India is one of the fastest developing countries in the world and there are obvious reasons for it. The infrastructure of the country needs to be developed and it is being done at a very fast rate. This obviously means more skilled labour, more work force and more engineers have to be employed to take care of the needs. The first reason to become a Civil Engineer in India is because of its developmental nature.
2. A lot of Job Specialization Options
The Civil Engineering Industry is so huge that it contains a lot of options for the students to take up in terms of specializations. Some of the major areas of study that they can choose from are Geotechnical Engineering, Water resources, construction, structural engineering, and transportation. Apart from these technical positions, a full fledged Civil Engineer can also work in roles associated with administrative posts like teachers or researchers.
3. Rapidly growing Engineering Industry
The rise in the demand for students who graduated as Civil Engineers is not only huge but steady and on the rise. Because of such steady increase in the civil engineering jobs related to construction and infrastructure industry, it seems that engineering is not only a stable and safe job but is expanding as well. Again this is one of the main reasons why one should choose to take up a career in the Civil Infrastructure Industry.
4. Civil Professionals receive competitive wages
The kind of dedication and work quality that is required in the civil jobs, they are highly paid. The demands are rising and with them are raising the salaries as well. Lucrative salaries and bonus allowances are the other factors that are affecting the growth of this industry in a positive way. It is attracting students and highly qualified professionals from the market for operations and functioning. Thus, it doesn’t seem like a bad idea to take up engineering in the field of Civil.
With these advantages, the subject becomes a matter of discussion. Civil Engineering is one of the hottest technical studies in the country right now and the iron should be hit when it is hot. This shows nothing but the importance of doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering. There are many colleges in India that offer such courses. One of the prominent names is the University of Technology and Management that is not only renowned but also worth. All the information related to the course is given on the official website of this college. It can be accessed easily by following this link: http://www.utm.ac.in/b-tech-civil-engineering.php.
Career Articles1. "what Are Your Salary Expectations?"how Do I Handle The Interview Question?
Author: Sophie Kaul
2. Shape-up Your Career Through An Internship
Author: Roopali Parandekar
3. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
4. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
5. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
6. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
7. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
8. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
9. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
10. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
11. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
12. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
13. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
14. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
15. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility