ALL >> Career >> View Article
Convincing Reasons To Become A Civil Engineer
Total Articles: 17
Civil Engineers are accountable for building, designing, maintaining and supervising the process of constructing public and private projects. These may include dams, highways, roads, pipelines, tunnels, bridges, airports, water treatment systems and subdivisions. Engineers are also responsible for analyzing the overall performance of the projects, people and staff. But apart from these, there are well enough reasons to become a Civil Engineer. Major ones are listed below:
1. High Demand for Engineering Graduates
India is one of the fastest developing countries in the world and there are obvious reasons for it. The infrastructure of the country needs to be developed and it is being done at a very fast rate. This obviously means more skilled labour, more work force and more engineers have to be employed to take care of the needs. The first reason to become a Civil Engineer in India is because of its developmental nature.
2. A lot of Job Specialization Options
The Civil Engineering Industry is so huge that it contains a lot of options for the students to take up in terms of specializations. Some of the major areas of study that they can choose from are Geotechnical Engineering, Water resources, construction, structural engineering, and transportation. Apart from these technical positions, a full fledged Civil Engineer can also work in roles associated with administrative posts like teachers or researchers.
3. Rapidly growing Engineering Industry
The rise in the demand for students who graduated as Civil Engineers is not only huge but steady and on the rise. Because of such steady increase in the civil engineering jobs related to construction and infrastructure industry, it seems that engineering is not only a stable and safe job but is expanding as well. Again this is one of the main reasons why one should choose to take up a career in the Civil Infrastructure Industry.
4. Civil Professionals receive competitive wages
The kind of dedication and work quality that is required in the civil jobs, they are highly paid. The demands are rising and with them are raising the salaries as well. Lucrative salaries and bonus allowances are the other factors that are affecting the growth of this industry in a positive way. It is attracting students and highly qualified professionals from the market for operations and functioning. Thus, it doesn’t seem like a bad idea to take up engineering in the field of Civil.
With these advantages, the subject becomes a matter of discussion. Civil Engineering is one of the hottest technical studies in the country right now and the iron should be hit when it is hot. This shows nothing but the importance of doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering. There are many colleges in India that offer such courses. One of the prominent names is the University of Technology and Management that is not only renowned but also worth. All the information related to the course is given on the official website of this college. It can be accessed easily by following this link: http://www.utm.ac.in/b-tech-civil-engineering.php.
Career Articles1. Do’s And Don’ts For Microsoft Training
Author: Mukesh Kumar
2. Disabled People And Internet Home Jobs
Author: Ross Berkely
3. Career Options After Distance Mba Course In Retail Management
Author: Jitendra D
4. Best 8 Countries For Overseas Education And Jobs
Author: orion study abroad
5. How Can A Student Visa Consultant Help You From Getting Your Visa Rejected?
Author: Pranati Roy
6. Top Institutes In Clinical Research In Hyderabad
7. Clifford Beaumont: Uk Retail Sales Tumble
8. Couldn’t Crack Pre-engineering Test? Don’t Worry, Industrial Training Programs Are Here!
9. Top 4 Diploma Courses After 12th Fit For Both Boys And Girls
10. Which Is Best Institute To Learn Digital Markeing In Delhi-ncr?
Author: rakesh verma
11. 10 Best Websites To Search For Latest Govt Jobs In India
Author: rakesh verma
12. How Does Big Data Help In Building A Successful Business?
Author: Kartik Patel
13. Simulation Of Steam Vent Silencer
14. 5 Qualities On How To Be A Good Call Center Agent
Author: Dominik Banzon
15. Resume Formats For Success
Author: Sophie Kaul