ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Profitable Property For Investment As Rentals
Total Articles: 334
Find locations that have abundant supply of tenants. Good locations are those where jobs are just around the corner to have a tenant base. Also, you need to consider that the property is appropriate for the tenant market. This means you need to know the type of local work force in the area. You might find it difficult to get tenants if you own a low income property in an area with work force made up of highly paid white-collar workers. In the same way, it will be a problem if you own a high priced property in a location with work force composed of blue collar workers.
Find locations that do not have so many rental units. It would be a problem if there are too many rental units in the area where there are few prospective tenants. You may check the "for rent" ads in the local newspaper to know the supply of tenants. You may also visit some rental properties you find to see the scope of competition. If you really want to make sure of what the market is like, ask an experienced real estate agent about rental properties in the area.
Find modern homes. Choosing an older house that requires lots of repairs will only give you headache. Find a home that is three to ten years old. Unless you are in the fixer-upper market, the home you choose should be in good condition when you buy it.
Avoid elaborated properties. Do not consider properties that have high maintenance costs, such as properties with swimming pools and other amenities. Avoid buying anything fancy as a rental property and a smaller lot with less landscaping to manage is better.
Find profitable homes. A good property should generate a good ratio of rental-come to expenses. The monthly rental income should be able to pay your expenses completely or at least come close to paying for the expenses. The way to achieve this goal is to avoid paying so much for the property. So find relatively less expensive rentals.
Buy properties not far from your home. It would be a big mistake to buy a distant property for investment rentals. Otherwise, keeping up with property maintenance and collecting rents can be extremely hard. You can easily stay familiar with the rental markets if you choose to buy an investment property close to your home.
The author is a well Known Real estate Developer and contractor having immense interest and knowledge in property management, Turn key investment properties, Cleveland real estate investment, Rental Property Investment & much more hence also called to be as Property Guru. To know more visit on http://smartland.com/en/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Reach Garima Properties To Get The Real Value For Money
Author: Garima Properties
2. Start Your Own Brokerage By Availing Real Estate Broker License Florida
3. Suggest New Launch Flats In Meerut Road Ghaziabad
Author: Priya Garg
4. Decide The Location First While Looking For Grand Forks Property For Sale!
Author: Lakefront property for sale, Grand Forks property
5. How To Differentiate Your Construction Work From Competitors
Author: Mark Trescothic
6. North Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
7. What Factors To Consider For The Right Houston Corporate Housing?
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 2 Bed Luxury Apartments On Sarjapur Road
Author: Mana Projects
9. Best Time & Places To Visit In Mumbai - A Beginner's Guide
Author: Vijay Patel
10. Ferozpur Highways: A Growing Hotspot For Buying Properties
Author: Finstem Group
11. Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes Name Of Fabulous Life
Author: FULL BASKET
12. Short Sale Vs Foreclosure: How Do They Work And Which Is Better?
13. Homes For Sale Toano
Author: Erin Melton
14. Luxurious And Comfortable Homes To Live At Kolte Patil, Mirabilis!
Author: Kolte Patil Mirabilis
15. Prelaunch Offer Of Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes In Your City
Author: Full basket property is a leading property seller