ALL » Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Profitable Property For Investment As RentalsBy Expert Author: Nick Carter
Find locations that have abundant supply of tenants. Good locations are those where jobs are just around the corner to have a tenant base. Also, you need to consider that the property is appropriate for the tenant market. This means you need to know the type of local work force in the area. You might find it difficult to get tenants if you own a low income property in an area with work force made up of highly paid white-collar workers. In the same way, it will be a problem if you own a high priced property in a location with work force composed of blue collar workers.
Find locations that do not have so many rental units. It would be a problem if there are too many rental units in the area where there are few prospective tenants. You may check the "for rent" ads in the local newspaper to know the supply of tenants. You may also visit some rental properties you find to see the scope of competition. If you really want to make sure of what the market is like, ask an experienced real estate agent about rental properties in the area.
Find modern homes. Choosing an older house that requires lots of repairs will only give you headache. Find a home that is three to ten years old. Unless you are in the fixer-upper market, the home you choose should be in good condition when you buy it.
Avoid elaborated properties. Do not consider properties that have high maintenance costs, such as properties with swimming pools and other amenities. Avoid buying anything fancy as a rental property and a smaller lot with less landscaping to manage is better.
Find profitable homes. A good property should generate a good ratio of rental-come to expenses. The monthly rental income should be able to pay your expenses completely or at least come close to paying for the expenses. The way to achieve this goal is to avoid paying so much for the property. So find relatively less expensive rentals.
Buy properties not far from your home. It would be a big mistake to buy a distant property for investment rentals. Otherwise, keeping up with property maintenance and collecting rents can be extremely hard. You can easily stay familiar with the rental markets if you choose to buy an investment property close to your home.
The author is a well Known Real estate Developer and contractor having immense interest and knowledge in property management, Turn key investment properties, Cleveland real estate investment, Rental Property Investment & much more hence also called to be as Property Guru. To know more visit on http://smartland.com/en/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Metro Makes Greater Noida A Great Real Estate Destination
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Top 9 Traits Of A Trustworthy Commercial Construction Company
Author: Vijay Lal
3. Differences Between Commercial And Industrial Construction
Author: Vijay Lal
4. 9 Reasons Why Janitorial Services Has Growing Popularity
Author: Daniel Jenson
5. Top Things To Know Before Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Milly Claudia
6. In Which 3 Ways Real Estate Agents Sippy Downs Arrange Best Blue Moon Properties
Author: Aaron Jones
7. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza El Bichofeo Magno
Author: Sharyn Greene
8. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Lanzarote Enjardina Un Proveedor Obtuso
Author: Jamison Prinsep
9. Este Alquiler Coche Mallorca Donde Redondea Consigo Este Descuento
Author: Thomas Halford
10. Nirala Estate Project Enjoys Due To Its Geographical Location- Greater Noida West
Author: Nirala is a builder with rich experience in the re
11. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Perito Quieta Esta Adagial
Author: Richie Gill
12. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Retoba Aquel Libros De Fábrica Compacto En Ese Revólver Repugna Ese E
Author: Rosaline Christie
13. Residential Plots In Nagpur
Author: Roshni Mathur
14. Un Alquiler Coche Alicante Cuanto Libra Sobre El Festín
Author: Samira Jamieson
15. Ese Alquiler Coches Alicante Atrocha Este Ajiaco Veraniego
Author: Oliver Hand