ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Profitable Property For Investment As Rentals
Total Articles: 334
Find locations that have abundant supply of tenants. Good locations are those where jobs are just around the corner to have a tenant base. Also, you need to consider that the property is appropriate for the tenant market. This means you need to know the type of local work force in the area. You might find it difficult to get tenants if you own a low income property in an area with work force made up of highly paid white-collar workers. In the same way, it will be a problem if you own a high priced property in a location with work force composed of blue collar workers.
Find locations that do not have so many rental units. It would be a problem if there are too many rental units in the area where there are few prospective tenants. You may check the "for rent" ads in the local newspaper to know the supply of tenants. You may also visit some rental properties you find to see the scope of competition. If you really want to make sure of what the market is like, ask an experienced real estate agent about rental properties in the area.
Find modern homes. Choosing an older house that requires lots of repairs will only give you headache. Find a home that is three to ten years old. Unless you are in the fixer-upper market, the home you choose should be in good condition when you buy it.
Avoid elaborated properties. Do not consider properties that have high maintenance costs, such as properties with swimming pools and other amenities. Avoid buying anything fancy as a rental property and a smaller lot with less landscaping to manage is better.
Find profitable homes. A good property should generate a good ratio of rental-come to expenses. The monthly rental income should be able to pay your expenses completely or at least come close to paying for the expenses. The way to achieve this goal is to avoid paying so much for the property. So find relatively less expensive rentals.
Buy properties not far from your home. It would be a big mistake to buy a distant property for investment rentals. Otherwise, keeping up with property maintenance and collecting rents can be extremely hard. You can easily stay familiar with the rental markets if you choose to buy an investment property close to your home.
The author is a well Known Real estate Developer and contractor having immense interest and knowledge in property management, Turn key investment properties, Cleveland real estate investment, Rental Property Investment & much more hence also called to be as Property Guru. To know more visit on http://smartland.com/en/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
2. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
3. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
4. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
5. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
6. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
7. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
8. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
9. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
10. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
11. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room
12. Ready-to-move-in Homes Or Under Construction Homes?
Author: Mapsko Group
13. Luxurious Service Apartments In Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
14. Smarthost - Airbnb Management London
Author: Aza Rahmanoff
15. Things To Know About Europe’s Top-rated Tourist Destination-cyprus
Author: Chris Michael