ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Visitors To Akc Meet The Breeds - A Popular New York Event
Total Articles: 24
The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show isn’t until February, but maybe this New York Event can hold you over until then. AKC Meet the Breeds provides attendees with an opportunity to interact with more than 200 breeds of dogs and cats – including some that are very rare. The Manhattan Hotel – An NY Hotel welcomes out of town visitors to this Event.
Be sure to visit the Hotel’s New York Travel Blog where you can get ideas for New York Attractions to see while you’re in town as well as tips about the best New York Restaurants.
AKC Meet the Breeds
When: September 28 through September 29, 2013
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center | 655 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
Whether you are considering a new furry addition to the family or just love dogs and cats, this New York Event is a unique opportunity to not only see a variety of breeds, but to ask questions of their owners and breeders. Learn about physical characteristics, grooming requirements, health issues, temperament and more.
The breeders will be able to answer your questions about specific breeds and you’ll also have the chance to chat with experts in different areas such as grooming, training, nutrition and first aid. Visit the exhibition hall and see all manner of dog and cat related products.
If you’re considering a new pet, you will be able to match up your lifestyle and other factors to find the dog or cat that will be a perfect addition to your family. While at this New York Event you will also be able to watch dogs in action in the demonstration rings where they will show off their athleticism or other skills.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see rare breeds and talk to breeders and owners about the specifics of many types of dogs and cats.
About The Manhattan - An NY Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NY Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about New York Event and NY Hotels plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal