ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Visitors To Akc Meet The Breeds - A Popular New York Event
Total Articles: 24
The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show isn’t until February, but maybe this New York Event can hold you over until then. AKC Meet the Breeds provides attendees with an opportunity to interact with more than 200 breeds of dogs and cats – including some that are very rare. The Manhattan Hotel – An NY Hotel welcomes out of town visitors to this Event.
Be sure to visit the Hotel’s New York Travel Blog where you can get ideas for New York Attractions to see while you’re in town as well as tips about the best New York Restaurants.
AKC Meet the Breeds
When: September 28 through September 29, 2013
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center | 655 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
Whether you are considering a new furry addition to the family or just love dogs and cats, this New York Event is a unique opportunity to not only see a variety of breeds, but to ask questions of their owners and breeders. Learn about physical characteristics, grooming requirements, health issues, temperament and more.
The breeders will be able to answer your questions about specific breeds and you’ll also have the chance to chat with experts in different areas such as grooming, training, nutrition and first aid. Visit the exhibition hall and see all manner of dog and cat related products.
If you’re considering a new pet, you will be able to match up your lifestyle and other factors to find the dog or cat that will be a perfect addition to your family. While at this New York Event you will also be able to watch dogs in action in the demonstration rings where they will show off their athleticism or other skills.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see rare breeds and talk to breeders and owners about the specifics of many types of dogs and cats.
About The Manhattan - An NY Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NY Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about New York Event and NY Hotels plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson