ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Herbal And Natural Treatment For Type 2 Diabetes
Total Articles: 9
Diabetes refers to a body condition under which an individual contains high blood sugar. It is really a metabolic diseases caused due to the pancreas producing insufficient insulin or because cells not responding to the insulin produced. The diabetes has been categorized as Type 1, Type 2, gestational, and a few other types. While Type 1 diabetes is the outcome of body's inability to produce insulin, and the person afflicted has to get injected insulin in his body. A woman getting affected with high blood sugar during pregnancy is gestational diabetes while Type 2 diabetes is the result of body becoming insulin resistant, and cells are unable to use the insulin produced. The condition is generally accompanied with insufficient production of insulin in the body.
Thus, Type 2 diabetes is characterized by two adverse conditions, one insufficient production of insulin and two cells failing to use the insulin produced. The early signs are frequent urination, and increased hunger and thirst, while chronic Type 2 diabetes can produce serious complications like renal failure, heart attack, and retinal damage. Hence, it is necessary that the blood sugar level under this type of diabetes is kept within the prescribed range.
There are numerous medication avenues available to treat this type of disease. Injecting insulin is a way of treating diabetes while there are also various pills and tablets for that available in the market. However, all these medications including insulin do not cure the disease, but they only manage the symptoms. Moreover, there are definite side effects of these medications. Hence, one can safely go for Ayurvedic treatment of this type of disease. Ayurvedic system is based on natural herbs, plants, and roots with immense medicinal properties that effectively take care of root causes of the problem.
Diabkil capsule is relevant in this connection as it is an Ayurvedic herbal preparation containing natural herbs as its constituents. Those herbs are highly effective in lowering the blood sugar level under Type 2 diabetes. The herbs include Karela, Methi, Jaiphal, Kesar, and Haldi to name a few. These herbs take care of insulin production by enhancing production of Beta cells in the pancreas. They also energize and propel cells to utilize the insulin produced. Thus, the capsule is highly effective not only in lowering blood sugar level but also in controlling cholesterol and blood pressure. It propels production of good cholesterol and helps reduce bad ones. Hence, two Diabkil capsules twice daily is recommended to be taken for four months to get the best of results in this type of diabetes.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men