ALL >> Art >> View Article
Comparing A Photo To Painting
Total Articles: 303
Photography and painting are two different aspects of creativity. Photographer and artists both are considered as one of the most creative creatures on earth. Capturing the best moment is a photographer’s treasure and rolling over brush correctly is a painter’s.
Both the arts are quite similar. Whether camera or a set of paint-brush, you are capturing a moment. While clicking a shot, you consider the angle, the source of light, the reflection, the sharpness, and the pose; on the other hand, while elaborating a painting, you try to reminisce the exact moment, just like you do it while clicking the perfect shot.
Even after lots of similarities in between, there are a number of differences between photo and painting. A few comparisons are given below –
Class: The main difference between a photo and a painting is the class. Lots of people find photography an artistic job, but they never decorate their drawing room wall with a photograph. What they use is a painting. Photographs are limited to their bed side table, and work tables. It is also believed by a number of people that decorating.
Decoration – When it comes to decorate a room, paintings are still a hot choice among a group of people. Anyone hardly considers a photograph to use as a wall decorative. Paintings are still a favorite choice of people when there is a need of decoration.
The reason why people prefer a painting over a photograph is the class. A painting is made with a lot of efforts. And it is more like a visual treat. People get more appreciations if they beautify it with their room painting. It is true that at times, it takes plural number of days to capture the picture perfect moment, but, still, it has become a mentality of the people that photographs are less than paintings. While comparing a photo to painting, they give preference to painting.
Cost – This is a materialistic world, where people believe that expensive things are better. Therefore, considering the high cost, the choose paintings over photographs.
There are many a ways to convert a photo to painting – a software or hiring an artist. Following both the ways, you can convert your memorable pictures into paintings. Software do converts your photos, but it does not give real painting like look. Thereby, you can ask a painter to convert your photo to painting, to get the job done perfectly. Though the rates of an artist will be a bit high, but you will get an excellent painting version of your photograph for your drawing room.
We are the maker of oil painting in America. The inside of Oil Painting Portrait wholesale base. Supplying oil compositions around the globe. Our craftsmen make high caliber oil compositions from your photos or imitate celebrated around the world oil painting.
Art Articles1. 6 Marketing Tricks For Wedding Videographers
Author: ALEX O DALY
2. Signage Resulted From Concept Of Getting Attracted To Colourful Signs
Author: Toby Pratt
3. Best Design With Personalised Edible Photos On Cake
Author: Tony Blames
4. Wandbilder Can Add A Character To Your Home Décor
5. Find Beautiful Kinderzimmer Bilder Online
6. Actors, Models And Emcees Careers That Are Interrelated
7. Preserving Memories With The Trend From Photo To Painting
Author: Jianyin Liu
8. How To Evaluate Professional Painters In Abbotsford -
Author: Olivia William
9. Why Should You Wrap Your Car Instead Of Painting It?
Author: 704 Sign Printing
10. 6 Secrets Your Wedding Videographer Needs You To Understand
Author: ALEX O DALY
11. What Is Interior Design And How Is It Different From Interior Decorating?
12. The Outdoor Advertisements Still Rules In The World Of Websites
Author: Alex Dawson
13. Thanjavur Brihadeshwara Temple-unesco World Heritage
14. Best Hill Stations To Plan Your Vacation In South India
15. School Student Tour Packages In Chennai