ALL >> Health >> View Article
Things To Know Before Your First Bikini Waxing
Total Articles: 2
Are you all set to wax them off? Are you a bit nervous? Yes? Chill!
If by now, you have made an intense research on internet, your worry is justified. I can understand what you are worrying about. But it’s never like that. Though only 20% women opt for bikini waxing, there isn’t any reason to lag behind. There are certain things to be known before starting for waxing the private areas. If you manage it well, there’s absolutely no need of D.I.Y shaving.
Long but not longer!
The hair has to be long so that the wax can grab it and pull it out. But don’t let it grow much, so that you need them braided before the task.
Farther the salon, better it is
Remember it’s going to be a very “different” job done. Your legs akimbo and there would be a person pouring hot wax over your genitalia. Therefore make sure you choose a distant place for the job to be done. Much distant from your original place so that you don’t bump on the salon fellow, each and every time you are on an evening stroll.
Opt for vulva cups
This is something regarding your health. In order to avoid the intensity of the hot wax in the inner side of the bikini area, you can put on a vulva cap. These are available in different colours and optimal shape. The muscular pull of the vulva can hold this cup in the right way.
Don’t talk too much over phone
During an appointment, whosoever may be on the other end, do not start for every type of talk. Have a little self-respect. Restrict your phone call to the “type of waxing (French/ Brazilian)” and the area to be waxed off.
No bargain, please!
If the cost is pinching you, move back. If this is your first time (even doesn’t matter, if it’s nth time also) go for high end salons. Do not settle for a minimal price. You never know with a less budget you will have it done in a “shady” salon or an unmarked van. Before you give yourself nightmares, it’s better to settle for higher prices.
Do not disclose the discomfort
Remember it’s not a matter of 5-10 minutes. You are going to be there for hours. Maintain that calm and composure that you initially had, when you had decided for bikini waxing.
Had it done? Relax. Keep the bikini area dry for some time. Do not rub it. Avoid heavy exercises or running, so that it doesn’t sweat out. Pamper your abused skin for some time.
Urbana is a reputed laser hair removal and waxing clinic in Dublin. It has profound expertise in bikini waxing, brow waxing and leg waxing. For more information about body waxing visit at our Urbana hair removal clinics in Dublin.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important