ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Different Types Of Emerald Jewelry And How To Select Them
Total Articles: 5
For many centuries emeralds have symbolized beauty and love and even today their power has not diminished in any way. It is its deep green color that sets this stone apart from other gem stones. Its allure lies in its vivid natural beauty that can only be enhanced when the gem is transformed into stunning jewelry. It is harder than quartz but softer than a diamond, sapphire or a ruby. As these gems are significant investment, it is essential that you understand how to select high quality emerald stud earrings and other jewelry. The quality and color of the stone is very important. The darker the color, the more valuable it is. Apart from this there are many other features of that you need to know and understand before purchasing them online.
Jewelry Range at Online Stores
Popular online jewelry stores offer the most creative and unique jewelry pieces, crafted using the finest technology. You can choose to have them set in different types of accessories such as bracelets, pendants, necklaces, finger rings, earrings, tie pins, cufflinks and special occasion jewelry such as engagement and wedding rings, etc all crafted to perfection. Good pair of emerald stud earrings also makes for a perfect gift to your loved one for any occasion or you can invest in them for your personal use as well. You can also buy just the gem stones and online stores do offer loose gemstones for sale.
Different Types of Earrings
Online Jewelry stores offer all varieties and designs in emerald stud earrings to suit your style and taste. The collection you will find at online stores ranges from four prong to lever backs which are popular among women. To accommodate your budget, the stores offer different quality gemstones for you to choose from and styles such as screw back and push back earrings are quite budget-friendly. Some of the gem shapes you can pick in your earrings are round, square, emerald and oval. Style range includes four prong, three prong, Bezel set, lever back and scroll lever backs. To compare and select gemstone size and grade, you can refer to the chart displayed on the online stores’ website.
Tips on How to Select
Remember that the order you receive will not be the exact representation of the pictures you see on the web catalogue. Therefore, when your emerald stud earrings order arrives, inspect the stone carefully to ensure there are no inclusions or cracks. However, minute inclusions in the stones are acceptable. In fact gems with inclusions are highly valuable. Inspect the color; it should be dark, deep and rich. Stones of a lighter hue are definitely cheap imitations. See the stone through a magnifying glass to check if there are any imperfections. The stone should possess a significant amount of transparency.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know The Facts About Nazar Battu Evil Eye Protector
Author: payal dubey
2. Get The Amazing Traditional Handmade Kumkum Sindoor Box
Author: payal dubey
3. Online Grocery Shopping Store | Grocery Store Online Shopping
4. Top 5 Tips To Purchase The Right Chair Online
Author: Anaya Sharma
5. The Must-read Shopping Tips For Baby Frocks
6. Selling Successfully At Online B2b Marketplace From Sellers Perspective
Author: Gail Herper
7. Latest Update Shopping Site For Every Household Product
Author: Garima Yadav
8. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Men’s Watch A Classical Revisit
9. Casio Classic Sports Chronograph Men’s Watch| Brilliant Under A Simple Face
11. Vr Bengaluru - One Of The Topmost Entertainment Places In Bangalore
12. Why Promotional Products Are So Effective For Marketing?
Author: Victor Lee
13. Diesel Mega Chief Chronograph Black Dial Mens Watch| Speedy Freddie’s Love It
14. Hip Hop Fashion And Style - Keeping Hip And Trendy
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. All About Fashion Jewellery