ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jeep Cherokee Making A Comeback
Total Articles: 499
The Jeep Cherokee is back for the upcoming model year and receiving some backlash. Has the Jeep Cherokee's previously boxy shape been compromised for a new modernized shape? Some say that the design of this car is revolutionary while others say that it is ugly as sin. However all criticism aside, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee has a lot to offer to new and existing fans of the traditional Jeep.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is scheduled to go on sale at Jeep dealers in this quarter. Jeep considers this vehicle the most important vehicle of the 2014 model year as this replaces Liberty of the compact SUV segment and is placed between two Jeep staples, the Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The resurrected Jeep Cherokee keeps many of Jeep's famous characteristics while adding some innovative features. The new design of the Jeep Cherokee keeps three distinct Jeep characteristics that have been present for several decades, including the signature seven-slot grille, lifted lights and trapezoidal wheel arches. To set it apart, the new Jeep Cherokee comes with a kink on the grille and a subtle kink on the belt line of the Jeep’s front door.
As expected, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee comes with the legendary 4x4 capability, providing a superior on road ride as well as handling, improved fuel economy, word class craftsmanship, revolutionary design, safety and security features, clever functionality and versatility, paired with the advanced user friendly technology. In addition, the Jeep Cherokee comes with the following specifications and features:
• 184 horsepower 2.4-liter Tigershark I-4 engine is standard on the Latitude, Sport, and Limited trims
• 3.2-liter Pentastar V6 engine that produces 271 horsepower and is standard on the Trailhawk. This will eventually be found on other trims.
• 948TE 9-speed automatic transmission
• Choice of three new 4x4 systems: Jeep Active Drive I, Jeep Active Drive II and Jeep Active Drive Lock
• Select-Terrain is standard on 4x4 models, an interactive system that lets drivers choose the on or off-road setting intended to give the driver have optimal experience on all terrain types
• Five customized modes: Auto, Sport, Snow, Sand or Mud and Rock
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee will be offered in 4 different models. The suggested retail price for the Jeep Cherokee is $22,995 to $29,495. The rate will depend on the model as well as the drive train option.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee has a lot to offer to new and existing fans of the traditional Jeep. This vehicle is promises the traditional look and appeal of its predecessors and the added advanced features using the latest in automobile technology. This vehicle is also set to fill that neglected segment of affordable Jeep in the exceptional vehicle line of the Jeep brand.
Fury St Paul specializes in new and used Dodge cars, trucks and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. If you are searching for auto dealers in Minneapolis using keywords Jeep Minneapolis or Minneapolis Chrysler, visit our dealership today. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.
Automobiles Articles1. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
2. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
3. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
4. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
5. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name
7. Car Inspection Services Debunk Risks Of Buying Used Cars
8. There Is No Risk With Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars
9. Why A Test Drive Is A Good Idea While Deciding On Buying A Used Car?
Author: Ajinkya Satam
10. It’s All About Car Care Products
Author: neel patel
11. Vectra – The Top Manufacturers Of Excavator Attachment & Earth Movers Equipment In India & Europe
12. A Cookout For A Cause
13. Everything You Sort Of Wanted To Know About Car Batteries
Author: Jasonl Mosca
14. All You Need To Know About Trailers
Author: CS Trailers
15. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Every Vehicle To Ply On Road
Author: Luca Curtis