ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jeep Cherokee Making A Comeback
Total Articles: 499
The Jeep Cherokee is back for the upcoming model year and receiving some backlash. Has the Jeep Cherokee's previously boxy shape been compromised for a new modernized shape? Some say that the design of this car is revolutionary while others say that it is ugly as sin. However all criticism aside, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee has a lot to offer to new and existing fans of the traditional Jeep.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is scheduled to go on sale at Jeep dealers in this quarter. Jeep considers this vehicle the most important vehicle of the 2014 model year as this replaces Liberty of the compact SUV segment and is placed between two Jeep staples, the Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The resurrected Jeep Cherokee keeps many of Jeep's famous characteristics while adding some innovative features. The new design of the Jeep Cherokee keeps three distinct Jeep characteristics that have been present for several decades, including the signature seven-slot grille, lifted lights and trapezoidal wheel arches. To set it apart, the new Jeep Cherokee comes with a kink on the grille and a subtle kink on the belt line of the Jeep’s front door.
As expected, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee comes with the legendary 4x4 capability, providing a superior on road ride as well as handling, improved fuel economy, word class craftsmanship, revolutionary design, safety and security features, clever functionality and versatility, paired with the advanced user friendly technology. In addition, the Jeep Cherokee comes with the following specifications and features:
• 184 horsepower 2.4-liter Tigershark I-4 engine is standard on the Latitude, Sport, and Limited trims
• 3.2-liter Pentastar V6 engine that produces 271 horsepower and is standard on the Trailhawk. This will eventually be found on other trims.
• 948TE 9-speed automatic transmission
• Choice of three new 4x4 systems: Jeep Active Drive I, Jeep Active Drive II and Jeep Active Drive Lock
• Select-Terrain is standard on 4x4 models, an interactive system that lets drivers choose the on or off-road setting intended to give the driver have optimal experience on all terrain types
• Five customized modes: Auto, Sport, Snow, Sand or Mud and Rock
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee will be offered in 4 different models. The suggested retail price for the Jeep Cherokee is $22,995 to $29,495. The rate will depend on the model as well as the drive train option.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee has a lot to offer to new and existing fans of the traditional Jeep. This vehicle is promises the traditional look and appeal of its predecessors and the added advanced features using the latest in automobile technology. This vehicle is also set to fill that neglected segment of affordable Jeep in the exceptional vehicle line of the Jeep brand.
Fury St Paul specializes in new and used Dodge cars, trucks and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. If you are searching for auto dealers in Minneapolis using keywords Jeep Minneapolis or Minneapolis Chrysler, visit our dealership today. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook