ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Check Out The Latest Hotel Ratings
Total Articles: 468
It would be a shame to spoil a trip that started off right with a careful review of cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, and cheap vacation packages, because of a bad hotel experience.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) released a study on October 1st ranking hotel brands. ACSI surveyed 4,500 hotel guests within three months of their U.S. hotel visits, asking each person to rate their hotel based on his or her experience with reservations, check-in and staff, as well as the quality of the room, food, in-room entertainment, and other amenities.
The study included five different types of hotels: luxury, upper upscale, upscale, midscale, and economy. The theoretical highest possible score was 100.
Marriott International claimed top spots with four of its brands. Wyndham rated near the bottom, except for its Days Inn/Suits properties, which ranked higher than Econo Lodge and Super 8.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, a midscale property, came in with a 84 score, which was the highest ranking brand, followed by JW Marriott, with an 83 in the luxury category.
Hotel chains not included in the ACSI study included the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and the Ritz-Carlton Hotels & Resorts. These brands could not be rated because of insufficient respondents.
Embassy Suites (part of Hilton), Hyatt Regency, and Marriott Hotels & Resorts tied for the highest rated upper upscale lodgings with a score of 82. Coming in at an 81 rating were Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and Westin, followed by Hyatt at 79. The margin of error in this study was plus or minus three points.
The study’s lowest score, a 59, was earned by Econo Lodge (a Choice brand) which is an economy property. Super 8 came in at 66, with Days Inn/Suites earning a 74.
The average hotel brand’s customer satisfaction level was 77 which compares very favorably to ACSI surveys of the cable TV and airline industries which come in with average low sixties ratings for customer service.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure