ALL >> Education >> View Article
Introduction To 350-030, Ccie Voice Written Qualification Exam
Total Articles: 106
The 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam is a CISCO certification that deals with expert knowledge of Voice-over-IP (VoIP). The 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam certification program welcomes new developments in this very technology and is one of the most advanced certification programs for career building. Experts with 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam certification are skilled with the capability of building complex end-to-end telephony networks, troubleshooting and resolving Voice over IP (VoIP) related problems and ensuring quality of service using the understanding and the knowledge and expertise they have regarding Layer 2 and Layer 3 network infrastructure. The individuals who have the 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam certification are going to be a great asset for any organization and they will hold the key to problem solving softwares and development skills. 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam certification program gives the individuals the opportunity to make a name in the field of Information Technology and start a career with a definite boost.
Course Outline for 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam:
The course outline for the 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam certification program is very easy to understand and is going to be regularized as follows;
• Call Manager
• Quality of Service
• Telephony Protocols
• Internetwork Operation System IP Telephony Skills
• Internet Protocol Interactive Voice Response/IP Contact Centre
• Infrastructure Protocols
• Application Protocols
• Operations and Network Management
This course outline can also differ in different institutions and they might have different names for different courses, but the main course and curriculum will always be the same and be CISCO certified.
Prerequisites for 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam:
Even though the 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam certification program is a highly advanced qualification, luckily for the candidates applying for it there are no formal pre-requisites for this certification program. Still, to pass the 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam, you are recommended to have prior knowledge and understandings of programs related to the course and course outline, and have a couple of years of job experience related to the field.
The 350-030, CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam certification comprises of two steps of examination and they are as follows
• CCIE Voice Written Exam: This is a 2 hour written qualification exam that covers the technologies and applications that consist of CISCO Enterprise VoIP solution.
• CCIE Voice Lab Exam: This is an 8 hour exam that tests how capable you are in VoIP solution and operating a timed test situation.
Please Note: The individual must pass the Lab Exam within a time period of 18 months of written exam; otherwise the candidate will have to retake the written exam and then pass the lab exam afterwards.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri