ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Can’t We Engage More Employees In Wellness?
Total Articles: 1
Employee engagement is most common challenge I hear clients say about their wellness programs. Companies want and need to engage employees to be more active, eat better and manage stress. These are all great things to do, right? Then why is it so hard? There are a lot of reasons we can list such as, lack of consistent communications, low or no budget, no executive support, employees are too busy, and other time constraints. But what if you have all that covered? Meaning, your company is dedicated to wellness, there’s a budget, executive leadership, but low engagement. Maybe it’s because there is no focus about what it’s like from an employee’s perspective?
Everyone has their own opinion about wellness. If you program your workplace wellness from the mindset of the c-suite, how are you touching your average worker? Think about some of these attitudes that define nearly half of the U.S. population:
Wants to feel appreciated and rewarded for accomplishments
Likes group interaction
Inspired by friendly competition
Likes high tech media and social networking
Wants to feel and look good
Trustworthy of friends and family as information sources
More importantly, less is more when it comes to a lot of detailed information. Workplace wellness for your average worker needs to include ah-ha moments and more of the following:
Fun and entertaining
Get their attention by creating a constant buzz.
Look good, feel good appeal.
Tell employees how this will help them look and feel great.
Make it easy and uncomplicated.
Build a community.
Help employees feel connected just like they do with their friends and family.
Approach wellness as a business strategy, but sell it to employees that it’s all about them.
Filice, the insurance company, provides you the workplace wellness solutions. Filice motivates its employees to live a healthy lifestyle through its workplace wellness programs. For more information, visit us at http://www.filice.com, Call us at 408.350.8420.
Business Articles1. How To Start A Business With Eglobedata’s Transportation Industry Email List
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Web Design Service Provider
3. Custom Aluminum Cnc Machining Service
4. Education Top University In Rajasthan
5. High Precision Machined Components
6. Literom As A College Management Software
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
7. Simplifying Gst: Public Awareness Of Massive Gst Evasion Must Start Before Raids
Author: Mohit Yadev
8. Why Is B2b Online Marketplace So Important To Grow Your Business Soon?
Author: Gail Herper
9. Are Evaluations Truly Useful In Deciding Legitimate Movers & Packers.
10. Importance Of Using Security Cameras
11. Roofing Oklahoma City Has Simplified
Author: Fred Lydick
12. Benefits Of Hiring An Accountant In Meridian
13. How To Choose A Reputed And Professional Charlotte Mold Removal Company
14. Video Production Atlanta – Video Production Services Atlanta Have Become Enough Competitive
Author: William Brown
15. Thermal Liquid Heaters