ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Can’t We Engage More Employees In Wellness?
Total Articles: 1
Employee engagement is most common challenge I hear clients say about their wellness programs. Companies want and need to engage employees to be more active, eat better and manage stress. These are all great things to do, right? Then why is it so hard? There are a lot of reasons we can list such as, lack of consistent communications, low or no budget, no executive support, employees are too busy, and other time constraints. But what if you have all that covered? Meaning, your company is dedicated to wellness, there’s a budget, executive leadership, but low engagement. Maybe it’s because there is no focus about what it’s like from an employee’s perspective?
Everyone has their own opinion about wellness. If you program your workplace wellness from the mindset of the c-suite, how are you touching your average worker? Think about some of these attitudes that define nearly half of the U.S. population:
Wants to feel appreciated and rewarded for accomplishments
Likes group interaction
Inspired by friendly competition
Likes high tech media and social networking
Wants to feel and look good
Trustworthy of friends and family as information sources
More importantly, less is more when it comes to a lot of detailed information. Workplace wellness for your average worker needs to include ah-ha moments and more of the following:
Fun and entertaining
Get their attention by creating a constant buzz.
Look good, feel good appeal.
Tell employees how this will help them look and feel great.
Make it easy and uncomplicated.
Build a community.
Help employees feel connected just like they do with their friends and family.
Approach wellness as a business strategy, but sell it to employees that it’s all about them.
Filice, the insurance company, provides you the workplace wellness solutions. Filice motivates its employees to live a healthy lifestyle through its workplace wellness programs. For more information, visit us at http://www.filice.com, Call us at 408.350.8420.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz