ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Can’t We Engage More Employees In Wellness?
Total Articles: 1
Employee engagement is most common challenge I hear clients say about their wellness programs. Companies want and need to engage employees to be more active, eat better and manage stress. These are all great things to do, right? Then why is it so hard? There are a lot of reasons we can list such as, lack of consistent communications, low or no budget, no executive support, employees are too busy, and other time constraints. But what if you have all that covered? Meaning, your company is dedicated to wellness, there’s a budget, executive leadership, but low engagement. Maybe it’s because there is no focus about what it’s like from an employee’s perspective?
Everyone has their own opinion about wellness. If you program your workplace wellness from the mindset of the c-suite, how are you touching your average worker? Think about some of these attitudes that define nearly half of the U.S. population:
Wants to feel appreciated and rewarded for accomplishments
Likes group interaction
Inspired by friendly competition
Likes high tech media and social networking
Wants to feel and look good
Trustworthy of friends and family as information sources
More importantly, less is more when it comes to a lot of detailed information. Workplace wellness for your average worker needs to include ah-ha moments and more of the following:
Fun and entertaining
Get their attention by creating a constant buzz.
Look good, feel good appeal.
Tell employees how this will help them look and feel great.
Make it easy and uncomplicated.
Build a community.
Help employees feel connected just like they do with their friends and family.
Approach wellness as a business strategy, but sell it to employees that it’s all about them.
Filice, the insurance company, provides you the workplace wellness solutions. Filice motivates its employees to live a healthy lifestyle through its workplace wellness programs. For more information, visit us at http://www.filice.com, Call us at 408.350.8420.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar