ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Jeep Cherokee: Save Fuel And Off Road?
Total Articles: 1
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is a cut above when it comes to fuel efficiency and the ability to climb mountains. The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is equipped with a 3.2L V6 engine, which greatly increases fuel efficiency. There may be a question of power; with an engine of that size, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee delivers 271 horsepower and 239 lb.-ft. of torque.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is also Trail Rated. This means that it withstood performance testing in the five major categories for off road performance. These categories are: traction, water fording, maneuverability, articulation and ground clearance. For more information on the separate categories and their criteria, visit Jeep’s website.
Jeep has made a lot of references to the vehicles that came before the Cherokee in this new model. Jeep enthusiasts can find inspiration from the Grand Cherokee, the Willys and the Liberty make up the 2014 Grand Cherokee model.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee comes with a plethora of standard equipment. So much so, there is really no need to improve upon it. However, if you are interested in adding on additional features, there is the option for 17-inch alloy wheels, a backup camera, Cold Weather Package or Trailer-Tow Package.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee comes off the floor with a fuel mileage average of 22 mpg in the city, and 31 mpg on the highway. When compared to the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, which comes in at 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg highway, you can easily see that the 2014 Cherokee has more to offer the conservative consumer.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee has a much more luxurious interior than its fore bearers. The interior design is reminiscent of an older Grand Cherokee. Not only is it designed for utility with seats that fold down and plenty of compartments for storage, but it was also designed with comfort in mind.
Jeep has always been first in its class, and now, the engineers and designers have given us something that is ready to take on rough terrain as well as conquer the showroom floors. While the revamped appearance might not be for everyone, the fuel efficiency and durability are unsurpassed, as is the comfort and spaciousness of the interior.
If you are looking for a vehicle to conquer nature with, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee is well worth the investment. The best way to see this for yourself is to test drive the Cherokee at your local Jeep dealership.
Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM sells and services Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles in the greater Denton, TX area. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Lewisville Jeep dealer or Lewisville Chrysler dealer, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Best And Affordable Car, Bus, And Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Senorita Travels
Author: Senorita Travels
2. Buy Quality Used Cars Miami At Affordable Price
3. How To Avoid Major Auto Repairs
4. Improve Your Truck’s Performance By Getting Cummins Compound Turbos Installed
Author: Rip Rook
5. 6 Care Checks To Get Your Car Ready For Spring
Author: neel patel
6. How To Make A Decision About Buying A Car As A College Student?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
7. Prominent Manufacturer And Supplier Of Various Types Of Automobile Washing Machines In Pune - R.v. I
Author: R V Industries
8. How To Get The Best Deals On Vista Auto Service You Can
Author: Andrew Raymond
9. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
10. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
11. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
12. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
13. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
14. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
15. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen