ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Jeep Cherokee: Save Fuel And Off Road?
Total Articles: 1
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is a cut above when it comes to fuel efficiency and the ability to climb mountains. The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is equipped with a 3.2L V6 engine, which greatly increases fuel efficiency. There may be a question of power; with an engine of that size, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee delivers 271 horsepower and 239 lb.-ft. of torque.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is also Trail Rated. This means that it withstood performance testing in the five major categories for off road performance. These categories are: traction, water fording, maneuverability, articulation and ground clearance. For more information on the separate categories and their criteria, visit Jeep’s website.
Jeep has made a lot of references to the vehicles that came before the Cherokee in this new model. Jeep enthusiasts can find inspiration from the Grand Cherokee, the Willys and the Liberty make up the 2014 Grand Cherokee model.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee comes with a plethora of standard equipment. So much so, there is really no need to improve upon it. However, if you are interested in adding on additional features, there is the option for 17-inch alloy wheels, a backup camera, Cold Weather Package or Trailer-Tow Package.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee comes off the floor with a fuel mileage average of 22 mpg in the city, and 31 mpg on the highway. When compared to the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, which comes in at 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg highway, you can easily see that the 2014 Cherokee has more to offer the conservative consumer.
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee has a much more luxurious interior than its fore bearers. The interior design is reminiscent of an older Grand Cherokee. Not only is it designed for utility with seats that fold down and plenty of compartments for storage, but it was also designed with comfort in mind.
Jeep has always been first in its class, and now, the engineers and designers have given us something that is ready to take on rough terrain as well as conquer the showroom floors. While the revamped appearance might not be for everyone, the fuel efficiency and durability are unsurpassed, as is the comfort and spaciousness of the interior.
If you are looking for a vehicle to conquer nature with, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee is well worth the investment. The best way to see this for yourself is to test drive the Cherokee at your local Jeep dealership.
Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM sells and services Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles in the greater Denton, TX area. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Lewisville Jeep dealer or Lewisville Chrysler dealer, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point