ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Find Amazing Accommodation On Kingscliff Beach Right Now Online
Total Articles: 1
Just a few kilometers off the Pacific Highway, the stunning location of Kingscliff retains its tranquil charm while offering easy access to the endlessly fun and wild Gold Coast and its amazing array of theme parks, as well as the chilled out Byron Bay and the beautiful Tweed Valley and Mount Warning. All you need to do is find some great accommodation on Kingscliff beach and your holiday is halfway planned, then you just need to work out which clothes and books to pack and you are ready to set off.
Kingscliff is in a great location, while it is in the heart of it all, it is almost like it is in the middle of nowhere, giving you the best of both worlds. It is 12 minutes drive to Tweed Heads, 25 minutes to Murwillumbah, 35 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 30 minutes to Byron Bay and 90 minutes to Brisbane. You seriously couldn't get a better location than that. It is one in a million, the sort of position that almost every single person in the world would want to be in, so book yourself into this position and have a great holiday. It can be as relaxing or invigorating as you want it to be!
The Tweed Coast has become a world -class recreation and holiday destination with easy access to seaside activities plus the scenic wonder of world heritage natural parks as well as fine dining, theme parks, colourful markets, bowling and just about every other leisure activity imaginable. The pleasant climate allows for a wide variety of activities all year: Sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling, fishing, boating, weekend markets, easy shopping at Kingscliff or Tweed Heads, golf, bicycling, picnics, bird watching and exploring the region's many National Parks.
Treat yourself to Kingscliff's wonderful restaurants and sidewalk cafes, which are so good that some visitors come here only for the food! A leisurely 5 minute walk will see you come across fantastic seafood, Nepalese/Tibetan, Thai, modern Australian & Italian restaurants - just to name a few!
Make sure you are staying at kingscliff apartments that have everything you might want during your stay including a solar heated salt water pool, a BBQ area, a sundeck with sunlounges, undercover, secure car parking, tour booking facilities in Kingscliff, a security gate with intercom as well as surf ski/kayak/surfboard hire.
Look online at accommodation in kingscliff and the best sites will even have virtual tours of the rooms so you can see what they are like before you even get there!
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar