ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Find Amazing Accommodation On Kingscliff Beach Right Now Online
Total Articles: 1
Just a few kilometers off the Pacific Highway, the stunning location of Kingscliff retains its tranquil charm while offering easy access to the endlessly fun and wild Gold Coast and its amazing array of theme parks, as well as the chilled out Byron Bay and the beautiful Tweed Valley and Mount Warning. All you need to do is find some great accommodation on Kingscliff beach and your holiday is halfway planned, then you just need to work out which clothes and books to pack and you are ready to set off.
Kingscliff is in a great location, while it is in the heart of it all, it is almost like it is in the middle of nowhere, giving you the best of both worlds. It is 12 minutes drive to Tweed Heads, 25 minutes to Murwillumbah, 35 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 30 minutes to Byron Bay and 90 minutes to Brisbane. You seriously couldn't get a better location than that. It is one in a million, the sort of position that almost every single person in the world would want to be in, so book yourself into this position and have a great holiday. It can be as relaxing or invigorating as you want it to be!
The Tweed Coast has become a world -class recreation and holiday destination with easy access to seaside activities plus the scenic wonder of world heritage natural parks as well as fine dining, theme parks, colourful markets, bowling and just about every other leisure activity imaginable. The pleasant climate allows for a wide variety of activities all year: Sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling, fishing, boating, weekend markets, easy shopping at Kingscliff or Tweed Heads, golf, bicycling, picnics, bird watching and exploring the region's many National Parks.
Treat yourself to Kingscliff's wonderful restaurants and sidewalk cafes, which are so good that some visitors come here only for the food! A leisurely 5 minute walk will see you come across fantastic seafood, Nepalese/Tibetan, Thai, modern Australian & Italian restaurants - just to name a few!
Make sure you are staying at kingscliff apartments that have everything you might want during your stay including a solar heated salt water pool, a BBQ area, a sundeck with sunlounges, undercover, secure car parking, tour booking facilities in Kingscliff, a security gate with intercom as well as surf ski/kayak/surfboard hire.
Look online at accommodation in kingscliff and the best sites will even have virtual tours of the rooms so you can see what they are like before you even get there!
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure