ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Changes For Ram In 2014
Total Articles: 1
One of the best trucks out there is the Dodge Ram. Of course, Ram has since spun off into its own brand, and while still owned and operated by Chrysler, Ram is now its own entity. While the Dodge Ram has made a large splash as one of the most dependable vehicles on the road today, it also has several different features that are going to make it extremely desirable in the new model year.
Ram has continued to offer something a little bit different form the rest of the competition. This has made it one of the most sought after vehicles simply because of this very notion. Ram is the only manufacturer that allows you to purchase a half ton, 1500 pickup that comes with a diesel engine. In fact, very few other manufacturers produce (or sell) diesel vehicles inside the United States.
The latest 2014 Dodge Ram is going to cost you around $24,000 sticker price for the entry level 1500; a light-duty diesel engine it is going to cost you an additional $2850. The extra money for the diesel option provides you with 420 pound feet of torque, which is 10 more feet of torque than the traditional 1500 Hemi engine. Of course, if you just want the base line truck without any of the Hemi offerings, the standard engine is a V6 and 269 pound feet of torque. The truck is going to come with an eight-speed automatic engine, and a start-stop system to reduce the amount of gasoline burned.
If you are looking to purchase the heavy-duty Ram truck, than you are in need of the 2500 and the 3500. These heavy duty trucks are going to provide you with a 6.4 liter Hemi engine in the form of a V8. The Hemi gives you 410 horsepower and 439 pound feet of torque, or you can always upgrade to the HD Ram. The HD Ram comes with the Cummins diesel engine, with the standard starting at 350 horsepower and 660 pound feet of torque, or there is the 370 horsepower with 800 pound feet of torque. The top of the line turbo diesel automatic engine, should you really need all of the extra power and towing capacity, is going to give you a top of the line 385 horsepower and 850 pound feet of torque. With this kind of power, you are able to tow up to 30,000 pounds with of goods.
A few other changes on the vehicles are the 18 and 20-inch wheels and new colors, such as the Blue Streak and the Granite Crystal. You can also opt for the crew cab, for an additional two doors should you want more room than just the front cab. Plus, the 2014 Ram 5500 Chassis Cab gives you the ability to tow up to 37,500 pounds.
These are just some of the new features that make the 2014 Ram. Stop by your local Ram dealer today for more information.
Jack Powell specializes in new and used Jeep, Dodge & Kia cars, trucks and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. If you are searching for auto dealers in San Diego using keywords Oceanside Ram dealership or Ram dealer Vista, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson