ALL >> Computers >> View Article
A Technical Overview For Magento 2.0
Total Articles: 14
Magento is a growing eCommerce platform and is proved successful for 80% of online businesses. Magento have vast eCommerce features and coming up with new Solutions every time with better versions. After successful career of Magento Version 1, Now Magento eCommerce is coming up with new and fresh version i.e. Magento 2 which have lots of new changes compare to previous versions.
More is not known about Magento 2.0 platform since it is totally new in market. It is for sure that the features and files architecture of this new platform will be entirely different from the Magento 1.x series. One major change that is noticed with Magento 2.0 version is that the development version is available on github. This enables the Magento community users to contribute in the development process. They can request to add a feature or remove one accessing the main github repository files.
Another major and interesting feature or change of Magento 2.0 is the” Visual Design Editor”, which enables to simply drag-and-drop blocks of texts or images on pages. If it is implemented in a proper way, a developer can design layouts much more faster compared to writing XML codes which reduces stress on developer’s mind. In addition to this new introduction, there are changes in core functionalities that will support modern web development to a greater extent.
Modification in file structure
The file structure is modified considerably in Magento 2.0. The base theme no longer exists in this version. All base views are shifted inside the module structure and the purpose behind such a modification is to provide a better and clear structure and at the same time encourage developers to rule out views that they need for their personalized or customized themes.
Magento 2.0 allows user to manage design packages and themes through the database. It is also become easier for developers and users to control and edit email content as email templates are no longer related to locale.
Removal of some modules and components
The old payments methods are now replaced with new and advanced payment options. The new release reduces 20% of the config.xml file. It becomes much simpler for developers to provide a customized solution to their clients and that too within a short span of time!!! The new structure of module directory will enable faster and logical development of the infrastructure.
New concept of containers
A developer can add the “container” to layout option. These containers are part of the visual design editor and will allow moving blocks around. A container can contain other containers and blocks.
Elimination of skin folder
The skin directory is removed from Magento 2.0, instead of skin it uses themes. It results in file systems that are conceptually simple and clear to understand for normal users. Developers can better control these themes easily.
jQuery is most popular and are widely used today. Since this technology has become an industry standard such an addition will help developers to be innovative with their web development approach.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages