ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What To Expect From Duct Cleaning Services Melbourne
Total Articles: 200
Once you have taken out time to get your air ducts cleaned by a professional, you should take out a little more time in doing the visual inspection of the cleaning. One should verify the cleanliness of both heating and cooling system after the work is complete. Many of the duct cleaning and duct repair company Melbourne provide remote photography of the inside condition of the ducts to verify the cleanliness. No dust and debris should be visible with the naked eyes. Here is a checklist of the things you should verify once the job is finished:
" First, the duct cleaning specialists Melbourne should open all ports and doors of complete system. Afterwards, it should be thoroughly inspected. Before the cleaning process starts and inspection is necessary because there is possibility that the heating and cooling system contain asbestos like register boots, insulation etc. It should be inspected before hand because asbestos material requires specialized treatment. The treatment requires duct cleaning specialists Melbourne and should not be removed or disturbed by any untrained person.
" There are two ways of vacuum: one in which dust particles exhaust outside and other in which dust particles exhausts inside. If you plan to use the second option then make sure you use only high efficiency particle air equipment.
" Duct cleaning services Melbourne should take extra care of the carpet and household furnishings. If you have sheet metal ducts internally lined or fiberglass duct board then only soft bristled brushes should be used.
" Proper care should be taken to protect duct work which includes insulation and sealing of access holes. In the end, make sure they are airtight.
" You should check whether the service provider has cleaned the entire heating and cooling system, duct work and its components fans, coils, humidifiers and drain pans. Plenums should be cleaned properly as it is the place where the air gets mixed.
" The heat exchanger and cooling coil should be visibly clean from both the sides. You can check it by flashing a light on the cooling coil and if the light shines through the other side, it means the coil is clean. The fins of the coil should be straight and evenly placed.
" The blower compartment and blower blades should be completely free from oil, dust and debris. The return air plenum should be clean and properly fitted to provide maximum efficiency.
The cleaning process will also help you in determining whether all the parts are working efficiently or not. If not, then you can take help of any duct repair specialists Melbourne to get it repaired and enjoy clean air.
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Bathroom Remodeling
Author: James Luke
2. Leading Dealer And Retailer Of All Types Of Carpets In Pune
Author: Carpet House
3. Top 5 Benefits Of Owning A Kitchen Chimney
Author: Brijesh Kumar
4. Why You Should Invest In A Hot Tub?
Author: Jason Marley
5. Home Ventilation System – Proper Roof Vents For Circulation Of Air
Author: George Dean
6. Steps Taken By Packers And Movers For The Safety And Security Of Goods
7. Designer Table Covers Create A Magnificent Table Tops
8. Creative And Interesting Ideas For Home Improvement Projects
Author: Cathy Irons
9. 3 Success Tips For A Residential Interior Painting Project
Author: Christina Chen
10. 3 Tips To Buy Best Spa Suppliers For Your Luxury Day Spa
Author: Jason Marley
11. Do You Have Retractable Pergolas Installed? Here's How To Maintain It
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Shree Karni Interior Designers In Electronic City
Author: Shree Karni
13. Contemporary Privacy Screens Suggestions To Provide You The Privacy You Need
Author: Emily Stone
14. 9 Tips In Planning A Bathroom Remodel In Phoenix
15. Cheap Furniture Movers Auckland And Their Cost Break-ups
Author: Sophie Clarck