ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Take Your Spouse To Goa!
Total Articles: 400
Even if you’re one of those people who (somehow) don’t enjoy travelling, there will be that one time in your life when you are bound to take it seriously. We’re talking about your honeymoon, of course, and we know just the perfect location for it. On the Western coast of India, south of Maharashtra is the small (and we mean really small) state of Goa. It’s popular among everyone, from students to families and yes, also honeymooners and other couples in love. Goa tours and honeymoon packages to Goa continue to be hugely popular, because you get the same experience as a Greek honeymoon for half the price. After all, who needs a foreign holiday when you’ve got the love of your life around to be with? Here are some things you are your spouse can do together on your Goan honeymoon.
• Go to the beach for a long, romantic walk while the sun sets in the background.
A bit too cliché, perhaps? We agree, but when the time comes it will cease to matter. The beaches in Goa are all more beautiful than the next, and we’d like to see how you resist. Something to keep in mind: avoid the more crowded beaches of Baga, Varca and Anjuna and opt instead to visit some place more secluded and less touristy. Agonda Beach, Palolem Beach and Goa Bogmalo Beach are all great getaways if what you’re looking for is peace and quiet, and there is much peace and quiet in Goa.
• Go on a bird safari at the Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary.
Bird watching? On honeymoon? Why, does that not sound romantic enough? It might at the moment, but once you’re inside the lush, quiet premises of the Dr. Salim Ali Sanctuary, you might not want to leave. This sanctuary is Goa’s only natural reserved dedicated specifically to our winged friends. You might not be enthusiastic about birds, but bird watching is an act of patience and observation, and engaging in it with your partner can make it a highly enjoyable activity.
• Make a trip to Dona Paula Beach.
You can’t go to Goa for your honeymoon and not visit the shores of Dona Paula. If you’re wondering where this beach gets its name from, it is named after Dona Paula de Menezes, the daughter of an old Portuguese authority posted in Goa. Rumour has it that Dona Paula fell in love with a local fisherman, an act to which her father did not take kindly. A heartbroken Dona Paula flung herself into the waves of the Arabian Sea in response to her father’s ultimatum. Her father, regretful and sad, decided to name the spot from where she jumped after her.
Travel packages to Goa are several, and honeymooners will be spoiled for choice when it comes to picking. Ultimately though, it doesn’t matter what you pick, because Goa is a beautiful place no matter how you experience it. Seriously, who needs a European honeymoon when Goa is right here, waiting for you to make your bookings!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. In his spare time, Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves the opportunities that an exciting tour package can give him time to pursue his passion. His albums are replete with beautiful pictures of recent tours to Goa.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family