ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Discover The Allure Of Southeast Asia With Singapore Tours!
Total Articles: 400
An integral component of what the West collectively recognises as ‘the Orient’, Southeast Asia has undergone a rapid change of image in the minds of Westerners and others unfamiliar with the region. What was earlier a land of primitive exotica is today perceived as an important hub of modern business and progress. Singapore lies of course at the eye of this transformation, with literally millions coming to visit each year; and justifiably so. Singapore is a delight for those who love to eat, who love to shop, and those who would love to discover the nuances of an alien culture in familiar, urban settings. A Singapore tour should be on everyone’s agenda.
For one, Singapore is the most well known ‘city state’ in the entire world. It is also that point on the world map where Western progress successfully marries the traditions of the East. There are few competitors to Singapore’s prowess of tourism, Dubai being a very close contender, and yet Singapore manages to attract as many as ten million visitors in a single year. The authorities have also been quick to recognise the importance of this influx to the Singaporean economy, and have taken more than adequate measures to ensure that you remain comfortable in Singapore during your stay there. Medical tourism is also another fast growing economic sector in Singapore, with several overseas patients arriving in Singapore every day to avail of the advanced medical infrastructure. This sector alone contributes around three million dollars annually to Singapore’s financial reserves. Singapore might be a chaotic city, but the state of the art health services, such as allopathy and, more importantly, various forms Eastern medicine, will have you feeling fit as a fiddle! You might also choose to educate yourself using Singaporean highly advanced, globally popular educational infrastructure, which trains about 1,00,000 new students every year from other countries.
How can one possibly talk about the East without talking about the food? Singaporean cuisine is more than just a certain type of food; it’s an ever evolving gastronomic phenomenon that combines the best elements of Indian, Malay, Cantonian and Chinese elements. With the persistent influence of the West, the culinary façade of Singapore is constantly changing, which is the beauty of the entire thing. Everything on your plate will be unique and meticulously prepared to meet the best standards, not to mention downright tasty! Singapore is also home to some refreshing beverages, such as the world famous brand of Tiger Beer. Speaking of such beverages, a good way to sample them in Singapore is to head out on an excursion of the city’s nightlife, which is sure to leave you stunned in the most positive way.
If you thought that the Asian Southeast was all about rainforests, peasant food and farming, you’re wrong. Though, don’t take our word for it. Find out for yourself by booking yourself for one of those holiday packages to Singapore today!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel on holiday packages all over the world. His albums are replete with awesome pictures of his recent tours to Singapore.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco