ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Living With Arthritis: Say Yes To Herbal Treatment To Alleviate Pain
Total Articles: 20
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability. Arthritis is joint inflammation which characterized by pain, swelling, redness and heat. Arthritis joint pain is chronic and longstanding. Every patient of rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis seeks alternatives to ease pain as the anti-inflammatory preparations like naproxen, ibuprofen have long term adverse effects on the body.
Herbal supplements which are natural anti-inflammatory substances are often used in combination with the usual treatment.
Some effective herbal remedies and supplements to ease arthritis pain and swelling are:
1. Ginger: It reduces pain of joint and inflammation. It can be consumed as an extract, tincture or capsules or also ginger tea.
2. Turmeric: Curcumin, active ingredient in turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory action. It reduces arthritis pain and stiffness.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to reduce joint pain and morning stiffness. Can be consumed by intake of walnuts, canola and soybean oils and also capsules are available.
4. Green tea: Phytochemicals in green tea are known to reduce inflammation and thereby help in reducing joint pain. Also, it helps keeps a check on weight gain.
5. Flax seeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a type of omega-3 fatty acid. They reduce joint pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Can be consumed as whole seeds, capsules and oil.
6. Capsaicin: heat-producing component in chili peppers. It effectively reduces pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Applied as a topical cream or gel.
7. Brome lain: It is an enzyme found in pineapples and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. When consumed on empty stomach, it effectively reduces joint pain and swelling.
8. Herb Devil's claw found in South Africa when consumed in the dose 60mg daily can reduce joint pain and inflammation.
9. Eucalyptus oil is an old traditional remedy for arthritis pain. Warm eucalyptus oil with hot fomentation can give a relaxing relief to joint pain.
10. Licorice contains glycyrrhizin which blocks and reduces inflammation. Licorice comes in a variety of teas, tinctures, or in supplement form. People with high blood pressure will have to avoid licorice.
11. Stinging Nettle plant reduces joint pain by decreasing inflammation or interfering with the pain signals. It is available in several forms including teas, capsules, tinctures, extracts, or whole leaf. Recommended dosage for capsule form is up to 1,300 mg/daily. Whole leaves can be applied directly to the painful area of the skin.
12. Olive extract: Has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect when very effective in arthritic joint pain. It can be consumed by eating olives or as 40-100mg Olivenol a day.
13. Ashwagandha: It is a promising natural remedy, part of Ayurvedic medicine in India. It contains withanolides and in study it has proved highly effective against arthritis. Recommended dose 300mg twice a day which provides with an olideses.
To summarize, there are natural ways to reduce joint inflammation in arthritis thus reducing pain and swelling and also treat the root cause. They are as effective as the conventional pain killers with almost no side effects. Rumatone Gold capsule and Rumatone Gold oil work as effective herbal remedies to alleviate joint pain, stiffness and inflammation.
The treatment of arthritis requires a wholesome approach. It aims at keeping a check on weight gain; regular exercise is essential for strengthening the muscles and maintaining the flexibility of the joints and anti-inflammatory diet along with apt vitamin and herbal supplementation.
Fitness Articles1. Top Gym Ab Workouts For Women To Get Flat Stomach
2. "weight Loss Diet ,best Weight Loss Tips,how To Weight Loss,weight Loss Tea,weight Loss,quick Safe W
Author: Prabhu M
3. Why Enroll For Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training? And The Reason Why You Shouldn’t?
Author: Rishikesh Yogis Yogshala
4. Strategies To Reduce Stress And Increase Physical Performance
5. Kairali’s Sparub Emerges Popular As The Best Pain Relief Gel
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
6. Expert Advice And Facts To Reduce Belly Fat
7. Natural & Healthy Cleaning Products
Author: Lance Stratton
8. 7 Health Benefits Of Curd You Should Definitely Know
Author: Sunny Sharma
9. The Wide Range Of Health Benefits Offered By Qigong Practice
Author: Mark Axton
10. Visit The Best Dentist In Delhi To Get Bad Breath Cured
Author: Vardhman Dental Care
11. Kundalini Yoga Retreat
Author: Triguna Yoga
12. My Balance Is Fine
13. Into Wellness Launched An Experience Center In Pune
Author: Ritesh Mahindrakar
14. Desay Smart Fitness Tracker Black
15. How To Simplify Complex Cardiovascular Workouts With Workout Tips?
Author: Kaa Yaa