ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Living With Arthritis: Say Yes To Herbal Treatment To Alleviate Pain
Total Articles: 20
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability. Arthritis is joint inflammation which characterized by pain, swelling, redness and heat. Arthritis joint pain is chronic and longstanding. Every patient of rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis seeks alternatives to ease pain as the anti-inflammatory preparations like naproxen, ibuprofen have long term adverse effects on the body.
Herbal supplements which are natural anti-inflammatory substances are often used in combination with the usual treatment.
Some effective herbal remedies and supplements to ease arthritis pain and swelling are:
1. Ginger: It reduces pain of joint and inflammation. It can be consumed as an extract, tincture or capsules or also ginger tea.
2. Turmeric: Curcumin, active ingredient in turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory action. It reduces arthritis pain and stiffness.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to reduce joint pain and morning stiffness. Can be consumed by intake of walnuts, canola and soybean oils and also capsules are available.
4. Green tea: Phytochemicals in green tea are known to reduce inflammation and thereby help in reducing joint pain. Also, it helps keeps a check on weight gain.
5. Flax seeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a type of omega-3 fatty acid. They reduce joint pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Can be consumed as whole seeds, capsules and oil.
6. Capsaicin: heat-producing component in chili peppers. It effectively reduces pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Applied as a topical cream or gel.
7. Brome lain: It is an enzyme found in pineapples and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. When consumed on empty stomach, it effectively reduces joint pain and swelling.
8. Herb Devil's claw found in South Africa when consumed in the dose 60mg daily can reduce joint pain and inflammation.
9. Eucalyptus oil is an old traditional remedy for arthritis pain. Warm eucalyptus oil with hot fomentation can give a relaxing relief to joint pain.
10. Licorice contains glycyrrhizin which blocks and reduces inflammation. Licorice comes in a variety of teas, tinctures, or in supplement form. People with high blood pressure will have to avoid licorice.
11. Stinging Nettle plant reduces joint pain by decreasing inflammation or interfering with the pain signals. It is available in several forms including teas, capsules, tinctures, extracts, or whole leaf. Recommended dosage for capsule form is up to 1,300 mg/daily. Whole leaves can be applied directly to the painful area of the skin.
12. Olive extract: Has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect when very effective in arthritic joint pain. It can be consumed by eating olives or as 40-100mg Olivenol a day.
13. Ashwagandha: It is a promising natural remedy, part of Ayurvedic medicine in India. It contains withanolides and in study it has proved highly effective against arthritis. Recommended dose 300mg twice a day which provides with an olideses.
To summarize, there are natural ways to reduce joint inflammation in arthritis thus reducing pain and swelling and also treat the root cause. They are as effective as the conventional pain killers with almost no side effects. Rumatone Gold capsule and Rumatone Gold oil work as effective herbal remedies to alleviate joint pain, stiffness and inflammation.
The treatment of arthritis requires a wholesome approach. It aims at keeping a check on weight gain; regular exercise is essential for strengthening the muscles and maintaining the flexibility of the joints and anti-inflammatory diet along with apt vitamin and herbal supplementation.
Fitness Articles1. Choose North Valley Pediatric Therapy Services And Put Your Child’s Future In Good Hands
Author: Chris Lopez
2. Change Your Life With A Yoga Retreat In Rishikesh India
Author: Lisa Heden
3. Tx Pain Management Specialists
4. Follow Basic Workout Fundamentals To Get Healthy Body
Author: Kaa Yaa
5. Energy-packed, Pre-workout Food Combos!
6. Simple Ways To Keep Cholesterol Under Control
Author: Shivani Shetty
7. Super Foods That Help You Shed A Few Extra Pounds From Your Body
Author: Shreya Katyal
8. Health Fitness: Fitness Tracker Bracelet
9. Welcoming Factors Of Preeminent Branded Tapes In Australia
Author: Owen thomaon
10. Know All-round Benefits Of Sun Salutation Before You Commence
Author: Yesh Sharma
11. Beast Way To Improve Your Workout
12. Know What Dentist Is !!
13. Top 7 Natural Fat Burners To Aid Your Weight Loss
14. Best Ways To Get Motivated To Lose Weight
15. Mitragyna Speciosa Strains.
Author: Abdullah Mamun