ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Living With Arthritis: Say Yes To Herbal Treatment To Alleviate Pain
Total Articles: 20
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability. Arthritis is joint inflammation which characterized by pain, swelling, redness and heat. Arthritis joint pain is chronic and longstanding. Every patient of rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis seeks alternatives to ease pain as the anti-inflammatory preparations like naproxen, ibuprofen have long term adverse effects on the body.
Herbal supplements which are natural anti-inflammatory substances are often used in combination with the usual treatment.
Some effective herbal remedies and supplements to ease arthritis pain and swelling are:
1. Ginger: It reduces pain of joint and inflammation. It can be consumed as an extract, tincture or capsules or also ginger tea.
2. Turmeric: Curcumin, active ingredient in turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory action. It reduces arthritis pain and stiffness.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to reduce joint pain and morning stiffness. Can be consumed by intake of walnuts, canola and soybean oils and also capsules are available.
4. Green tea: Phytochemicals in green tea are known to reduce inflammation and thereby help in reducing joint pain. Also, it helps keeps a check on weight gain.
5. Flax seeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a type of omega-3 fatty acid. They reduce joint pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Can be consumed as whole seeds, capsules and oil.
6. Capsaicin: heat-producing component in chili peppers. It effectively reduces pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Applied as a topical cream or gel.
7. Brome lain: It is an enzyme found in pineapples and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. When consumed on empty stomach, it effectively reduces joint pain and swelling.
8. Herb Devil's claw found in South Africa when consumed in the dose 60mg daily can reduce joint pain and inflammation.
9. Eucalyptus oil is an old traditional remedy for arthritis pain. Warm eucalyptus oil with hot fomentation can give a relaxing relief to joint pain.
10. Licorice contains glycyrrhizin which blocks and reduces inflammation. Licorice comes in a variety of teas, tinctures, or in supplement form. People with high blood pressure will have to avoid licorice.
11. Stinging Nettle plant reduces joint pain by decreasing inflammation or interfering with the pain signals. It is available in several forms including teas, capsules, tinctures, extracts, or whole leaf. Recommended dosage for capsule form is up to 1,300 mg/daily. Whole leaves can be applied directly to the painful area of the skin.
12. Olive extract: Has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect when very effective in arthritic joint pain. It can be consumed by eating olives or as 40-100mg Olivenol a day.
13. Ashwagandha: It is a promising natural remedy, part of Ayurvedic medicine in India. It contains withanolides and in study it has proved highly effective against arthritis. Recommended dose 300mg twice a day which provides with an olideses.
To summarize, there are natural ways to reduce joint inflammation in arthritis thus reducing pain and swelling and also treat the root cause. They are as effective as the conventional pain killers with almost no side effects. Rumatone Gold capsule and Rumatone Gold oil work as effective herbal remedies to alleviate joint pain, stiffness and inflammation.
The treatment of arthritis requires a wholesome approach. It aims at keeping a check on weight gain; regular exercise is essential for strengthening the muscles and maintaining the flexibility of the joints and anti-inflammatory diet along with apt vitamin and herbal supplementation.
Fitness Articles1. The Best Muscle Supplement 2018 Increase Protein In The Body
Author: The Best Muscle Supplement 2018 Provides Protein T
2. 5 New Fat Burning Exercises
Author: 48 Fitness
3. Which Exercises Help In Getting Taller
4. Find Cheap Orthodontic Clinic In Beaverton
Author: Peter Raskind
5. Plan A Workout For Your Health
Author: Justin James
6. Laser Hair Removal In Bangalore
7. Exercises To Reduce Inner Thighs
8. How To Get Back To Workout After Injury
9. Female Hair Transplant In Delhi
Author: Cosmotree Clinic
10. Weight Loss Centres In Delhi
Author: Dietitian Ruby
11. 3 Yoga Stretches For Enhanced Flexibility
Author: Manmohan Singh
12. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Herbal Medicinal Treatments
Author: Bhavesh Desai
13. Build Muscles In An Easy Way
14. How To Reduce Stress And Improve Your Overall Health
Author: Luther White
15. Discover How To Lose Weight With A Personal Trainer In The Best Gym
Author: Luther White