ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Bootstrap Themes And Patterns For Web Development And Designing
Total Articles: 72
The front end framework Bootstrap created by Twitter is loved by every HTML developer as it is easy to set up and magically creates a responsive version. There are huge numbers of Bootstrap HTML Development resources for customising Bootstrap, we just have to look for the one that we need.
By making use of these resources we can easily use and modify typography, UI patterns, colour schemes, alerts, forms, etc. There are hundreds of free templates available online for Bootstrap Theme Designing where you can select a template and then use the available themes, UI patterns, plug-ins and tool kits to customize the Bootstrap and its visual design.
There are a complete set of themes, UI patterns, plug-ins and tool kits used for Bootstrap HTML Development like,
• Wrap Bootstrap is like a super market place for high end Bootstrap templates and themes. You can use it to impress your visitors with a solid base of your web site.
• Designmodo Flat UI Pro is based on the basis of Twitters stunning flat style. The kit has a PSD version for web designers along with a HTML layout based on Bootstrap framework. Bootstrap is one of the most trusted, proven and reliable tool for developers.
• BootsWatch is a set of free themes for Twitter Bootstrap where you can add colour to your Bootstrap site without using a colour picker. You just have to download a CSS file and replace the one in Bootstrap.
• Bootstrap Theme Roller allows you to customize the feel and look of the Bootstrap Theme Designing from Twitter. It has a user friendly interface that allows the user to select any size, font, colour etc for their application. It also allows you to see the changes that you make side by side as you customise your theme before downloading it.
UI Patterns for Bootstrap
• Flatstrap allows you to get rid of the gradients or the rounded corners of your website.
• Bootstrap Designer is a design tool that produces amazing Bootstrap HTML5 templates on the basis of the Bootstrap framework. You can use various templates for your own website or for others. This tool allows you to create various Bootstrap theme designs using minimum style, typography driven with black and white with monochromatic look which would be clean and creative.
• Jetstrap is a Bootstrap builder or Twitter. It is the premier interface building tool for Bootstrap web designing. Jetstarp is an interface building tool for Twitter Bootstrap which is 100% web based that is accessible from any place. It is build completely for web designers, and web developers, it helps you get awesome websites up and running fast with less time and work.
• Bootstrap Hero: The Big Badass List is a list of Twitter Bootstrap resources with list of 319 useful resources for frame work integrations, components, mock up tools, interface builder, Java Script add ons, How Tos and tools and services
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Author: Uma Maheshwari
14. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
15. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad