ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Some Important Technical Features Of Fuel Truck ObcBy Author: Andrew Richard
During this advanced technology, there are so many applications that have been invented not only for computers but even for different industrial automation purpose. Fortunately, a lot of people belong to the different segments of industrial society, whether private individuals and professionals are also benefiting from these technologies including the truck drivers.
For professional truck drivers, there is a specific tool, fuel truck OBC that allows them to locate a variety of resources they need on a daily basis. This in enabled with a powerful industrial remote control system which is basically a small computer that is installed inside the cab of a truck. It is particularly manufactured for petroleum delivery fleets for controlling fleet management.
There are a number of striking features of these on board computer systems that draw attention of maximum numbers of customers:
1) It has a complete asset management system.
2) The device has reliable interface with all truck systems.
3) The system equipped with complete product reconciliation management between fuel loaded and delivered.
4) The most important thing is it has a real time communication between truck and back office system.
This is really an innovative and significant part of truck services used as industrial automation. This important system is specially designed to meet the requirements of drivers managing huge vehicles by way of providing vital information. Through the device, the operator can connect with the back office to provide data.
Fuel truck OBC (On board computer) system gives the vehicle owner or repair technician access to the status of various vehicle sub systems. Modern fuel truck OBC organism uses a standard digital communications port to provide real time data. As well as, to a consistent series of trouble codes and transfer that allow one to rapidly indentify and remedy malfunctions within the vehicle.
When connecting the device to the peripherals like scanners, printers, temperature or security programs, the tool provide data that significantly increase the productivity and cost efficiency of a wireless automation. This industrial remote control computer display allows drivers to exchange data with the back office in real time.
The OBC organism that is installed in trucks nowadays integrates GPS technology. So as a result, the on board computer can perfectly feature as a tracking system. It always keeps the back office up to date on details like when and where a truck has congested. For how long it remained there, where it throngs next and what route it took.
There are some other benefits of the GPS connection too. As an exemplar, the addresses that the back office sends to the drivers are automatically recognized. Now the asset tracking feature allows the follow up of the position of valuable equipment like trailers, containers and swap bodies.
Now this tool is designed seamlessly interface with all other truck systems. There are some experienced and professional engineers are associated with reputed companies. They have years of experience in this manner. They have developed bulletproof connections to the electric register, the radio control and driver authorization system. It is also built in satellite, cellular and Wi-Fi capability with excellent GPS connection.
BASE Engineering designs excellent fuel truck OBC technology for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial remote control system we manufacture.For more information please visit www.baseng.com
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Boost Your Business With Latest Trends In Ios App Development
Author: Harold Vance
2. Best Android Wear Watch Faces Apps For The First Half Of January 2017
Author: Tristan Smithson
3. Trusted Samsung Repair Centre In Birmingham – Samsungrepairing.uk
4. What Are The Different Types Of Plug Sockets?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
5. Nasa’s Tryst With Vr
Author: Binda Shah
6. Purchase Hexagonal Boron Nitride To Use In Making Of Cosmetics
Author: Sukanya Pawar
7. Motorola Repair Centre In Uk - Motorolarepairing.uk
8. How To Fix Common Issues For Mobile Phone Repairs
Author: Angel Smith
9. Troubleshoot Cursor Issue In Nintendo Wii And Wii Controller Model
10. Fascinating Reasons To Purchase Graphene
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
11. Buy Hidden Spy Camera In Delhi | Active India
Author: abdul salam
12. Sony Service Centre Uk
Author: Georgia Eliza
13. Motorola Droid Turbo Common Repair Issues
14. Digital Egt Gauges- Suitable For Most Exhaust Systems
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
15. Power Your Home For Less Money And Less Of A Carbon Foot Print
Author: Frank Breinling